Exhausted

A/N: This chapter was private! Remove the fanfic from the library, follow me and then add it again!

She leads me by the hand to her room, which I've already been to. Camila closes the door and the curtains. I feel a nerve take over me. She turns towards me and smiles.

— "Nervous?" She comes over and starts massaging my shoulders. 

Sigh.

- "Very. It's not every day that Camila Cabello wants to have sex with me."

she laughs. - "Relax, okay? We're just going to make vanilla today. You know what vanilla is, right?"

- Sure.

She doesn't answer me and soon I feel her lips descend to my neck. She gives gentle kisses, and I feel every hair on my body stand on end.

"Hmm..." I sigh, and I know she's smiling. 

Soon his lips take possession of mine and I feel shocks. Our lips fit. Camila traces my mouth with her tongue. I place my hands on her waist and squeeze, opening my mouth to receive her reckless tongue. Camila grabs my hair tightly and the kiss gets more intense. 

I feel like I'm in an alternate reality, and I wonder if this wasn't one of my erotic dreams about her. I feel it's real, the moment her hands go down my body, and she presses the volume on my pants. I groan mid-kiss, and she lets go of my lips.

-" Are you ready." — she murmurs. 

Her hands reach for my shirt, she takes off the buttons one by one, always looking into my eyes. Camila pulls the shirt off my body and I'm embarrassed to see her lustful gaze on my abdomen.

 "Your tattoos are sexy."

He runs his hand over my abdomen and I feel his nails scratch me lightly. She takes my hand, leading me to the bed. I lie down and she climbs on top of me. His lips land on my neck again, and I feel hickeys in the area. 

This was too good. 

His mouth moves down my body, Camila takes off my black top, kissing my chest and soon one of my nipples is in his mouth. She sucks him, nibbling lightly, and I groan eagerly for having to endure so much torture. With my every moan, Camila smiles and makes it stronger. The woman soon moves her lips down my belly, and I feel her kisses on my bird tattoo that I had on my hip.

—"Don't roll." - I say slurred, which makes her laugh.

- "Are you in a hurry?" - She says playfully, taking off her thin blouse and giving me a wonderful view of her breasts. 

I can't help but sigh.

- "you are beautiful." I see her smiling seductively.

- "Take it." She takes one of my hands, placing it on her breast and squeezing. We both moan.

 I pinch her nipple in my fingers, making her gasp. I place my mouth hesitantly on him, a sigh in response. Then I have her nipple in my mouth, imitating it, I take light bites on it, making her grab my hair tightly. 

The entire room is stuffy and hot, and I feel a certain discomfort in my cock. Camila takes off my glasses and whispers— "Ready?"

I nod as she takes off her jeans, followed by her panties. Wow. Camila's intimacy was free of any hair and her clit seems to throb. I bite my lip, seeing the brunette put her hand on the button of my jeans. He unbuttons each one, tugging at his pants and taking them off, leaving me in blue boxers and flushed cheeks.