Normani Hamilton

My head was spinning. 

I was driving home, paying attention to many things, except for the traffic. The events of the previous few minutes ran through my head all the time. 

Every kiss, every touch, every moan felt too unreal. 

I had sex with Camila Cabello. 

If someone had told me that 4 days ago I would have laughed at the person's face, but now everything felt real and too good. I had a contract with Camila Cabello for us to have sex. I had no idea how to do that. Of course I knew what it meant to be dominant and submissive. It involved slaps, toys, and sex I'd never had. But she said she would help me, so I try to relax. 

When I got home, there was no one else and I was starving. With everything going on, Camila and I forgot to eat, even though I ate something different.

I take a long shower, thinking about what I've gotten myself into and also getting that smell off her and sex. Camila was extremely fragrant. I put on some clothes and sit on the couch, determined to watch TV and relax, but I'm stopped by my cell phone. It was Drake.

- Hello. - I speak calmly.

— Lauren Jauregui! - He screams.

- Yes it's me.

'Don't play dumb!' Can you explain to me why you didn't come to work today? I needed your help to adjust some of the scenery.

- What? - I say confused. "But I thought I was fired.

— Fired? Why creature?

Oops. How come he didn't fire me, even though I was arrested because of Camila?

"I thought with what I did you would fire me.

"What did you do?

"Um, nothing. — I choose not to say anything, since Camila didn't.

"You better show up here tomorrow or you really will be fired!"

And hangs up, leaving me confused as hell. 

Camila didn't say anything, but why? 

I shake my head and head to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. While I make coffee I check my messages. There were a few of Ally asking how I was, of James doing the same, and of Zach cursing me for being irresponsible. The coffee is soon ready and I drink some. I can still smell Camila's Chanell perfume on my body, which is intoxicating.

 I was reading a book and it was already 3 pm and my cell phone rings again. 

Camila.

- Hello. — I answer without grace.

"Hello Lauren, how are you?" She speaks formally.

- Good, and you?

- I'm fine. I'm just calling to let you know that my friend Normani will be picking you up at your house to look over some things in the contract. And you are invited to come to my house tonight.

— Will she come now?

"Yes. I gave her your number and she'll call you to let you know she's arrived. See you later, Lauren." And she suddenly hangs up, the same way she called.

Was she going to send a friend to meet me to look over the contract stuff? Would it be a class on Dominants and Submissives? 

I decide to get dressed soon, since the girl is on her way here, and grab a pair of blue jeans, All Stars, a Harry Potter shirt, run a comb through my hair, and that's it.