Satisfied?

Camila is sitting next to me on the couch, sipping a glass of wine, while going over the contract with me. 

"Remember that you can't talk to anyone about what we do." She points out, running a hand through her silky hair.

-" All right. But I have a question".

- What is it?

"Well, I have to punish you if you do something that annoys me, or just do it because I feel like it. Why is that Camila?"

She is silent for a few seconds. 

"Because I like it that way. I like to have someone controlling me during sex."

"Well, I'm not very bossy. or aggressive."

"Let's change that." - She looks at me intensely, and I feel a tremor go through my body when I have the look of that woman so hot, fascinating and beautiful.

"I don't want to be changed, Camila. I like to be who I am." 

She presses her lips together and sighs.

"You're only going to change for the better, Lauren."

 I'm silent because I don't know what to say. Camila was kind of weird, she changed her moods often. She notices my silence and stands up.

— "Can you come with me to a place?"

I get up and she takes my hand. We climb the stairs and she guides me down a hallway. 

I feel anxious, which makes Camila giggle. 

She stops in front of a bedroom and holds out her hands to it, inviting me to open the door. I open it slowly and open my mouth when I see what was inside. 

There were dozens of sex toys inside, like dildos, Thai balls, whips, and a kind of rope right in the middle.

'What's that for?' — I point to the rope and she smiles mischievously.

"You're going to trap my arms in there and fuck me. Simple." 

My eyes widen at what she says. "Wasn't it uncomfortable?"

"Um... I guess you're going to have to teach me how to use certain things that are here."

- "And I will. So stay calm." — I walk around the room evaluating everything. 

She had a shelf full of whips of different sizes, and I gulped at the sight of it all. I look back, seeing Camila open a drawer, taking out a tube of something I don't know.

"Shall we go to the bedroom, Lauren?"  She waits for me at the bedroom door, and I walk over to her, holding her hand. We go to her room and I see she's changed the sheets on her bed.

- What are we doing today? – I ask. She turns to me, sizing me up from head to toe.

— I'll show you and teach you how to do one of the things I most cherish and enjoy.

- And what would it be?

— "Oral sex." I widen my eyes. 

I mean she wanted to... fuck. Just imagining my mouth on her, and hers on me, I feel my member harden...