Prologue

This -> sounds, actions, memories.
'This' -> thinking.
"This" -> talking.
This -> the normal narration.
"This" -> this is the Goddess of Existence, Aliatra speaking.
'This' -> this is the Goddess of Existence, Aliatra thinking.
This】-> the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blink.

Blink.

Blink.

Three pairs of eyes blinked at the same time while looking at each other.

A woman with a beautiful sliver hair and enchanting Tiffany blue eyes.

A very handsome man with a black hair and reddish brown eyes.

An enchanting beauty with a blood-red hair and a reddish brown eyes.

Aliatra, The Goddess of Existence.
Kim Rok Soo, or the Original Cale Henituse.
Cale Henituse, or the Original Kim Rok Soo.

These three people were drinking tea while looking at each other in silence.

How did they end up like this?

Well,...

--------

A strange light surrounded Cale's body. No, not just Cale's body but the whole world..

Cale Henituse just finished the temple of the sealed God. He was now preparing himself to kill the White Star when suddenly this strange light appeared.

The people outside the temple all looked terrified.

They were watching their heroes as they finally started to finish the temple tests.
When suddenly this light which was filled with divine power came and engulfed everything.

Cale Henituse felt as if this light was a little too friendly and warm.

As if he felt it before but before he could think about anything else, his vision turned black.

-----------

Kim Rok Soo was setting in his office doing his paperworks.

He looked at the mountain of paperworks in front of him and sighed.

He slumped into his seat while thinking about what happened not so long ago.

He just met with the Original Kim Rok Soo. Now, Cale Henituse.

He wanted to meet this man from a very long time. But it wasn't like he had a way.

If the God of Death didn't make them meet using his power, he doesn't have any idea if they will ever be able to meet.

The God of Death was a vague man. But strangely enough, he didn't speak nonsense.

He didn't do anything unnecessary and didn't waste his power only for human.