Chapter 7: React to???

Here I'm with another chapter!

Fufufufufufu~ what are they going to react to?

I won't tell.

Please don't hate my lover.. He's just a sadist.
Some of his comments may be a little more sadistic then what it should be..

~~~~~~~~~~~

This -> sounds, actions, memories.
'This' -> thinking.
"This" -> talking.
This -> the normal narration.
"This" -> this is the Goddess of Existence, Aliatra speaking.
'This' -> this is the Goddess of Existence, Aliatra thinking.
This】-> the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aliatra entered the room with the kids sleeping in her arms, but the strange thing that she wasn't smiling but rather looking sad.

The people who noticed this all started to worry..

It was so unnatural for Aliatra to look sad.. She always come back with a smile on her face, even after she was scammed by TCF!Cale.

Aliatra ignored the looks she was getting as she walked to TBOAH side and raised her hand towards them.

She didn't feel like seeing this motherfuckers reaction at all. Let them die for all she cares about.
She was on her period and her mood swings was bad enough to commit what she was about to do.

From her hands appeared a Tiffany blue aura that surrounded TBOAH people.

She didn't smile at them, she spoke with almost emotionless voice.

"Sleep for now. This is not for you to watch."

After that they all fell asleep, Aliatra didn't even bother to help them and let them all fell to the ground with strong thuds.

Some of TCF people flinched at what they saw, at that moment Aliatra walked to the center and put the children with the Cales.

Even with her emotionless face she still spoke to them with a softer tone.

"The kids should be asleep too... I'm going to make you all react to something else before we continue..."

As she said, she sighed heavily. She was against this idea at first, she even refused before. But her mood swings just decided to kick in.

One of TCF people was about to ask her what did she meant by that, when suddenly--

Paaaaaat--

Paaat--

Two spots were filled with light behind Aliatra, and soon the light started to fade away and two figures appeared.

The first one to be revealed was a man(?) wearing a black turtle neck and jeans pants. His sharp indigo eyes with its slits pupils softened and started to be filled with emotion when he caught a glimpse of Aliatra, his black hair has a faint of indigo glow on it, making him look more handsome, sexy, and dangerous.

The second one to be revealed was a child looking girl, she was wearing a white dress shirt with a black skirt.
From her back you can see that she had a cat tail and bird wings.
She had a shoulder length white hair with sheep horn and rabbit ears.
Her reptilian obsidian black eyes held a great fondness when she looked at Aliatra.