Chapter 2: Wiki React!

I know I said we will start the sealed God arc but they need some basic information so, sorry!

Wiki react time y'all!

~~~~~~~
This -> sounds, actions, memories.
'This' -> thinking.
"This" -> talking.
This -> the normal narration.
"This" -> this is the Goddess of Existence, Aliatra speaking.
'This' -> this is the Goddess of Existence, Aliatra thinking.
This】-> the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aliatra walked to the room and watched the Cales being surrounded by people and smiled.

'At least TCF people is helping. They're definitely better than TBOAH.'

She then noticed TBOAH!Cale glancing at TBOAH!Violan.

She looked through the castle records and smiled.

'So TBOAH!Violan was able to talk with TBOAH!Cale. It went better than expected, I should try to help them more in the next break.'

She then looked at TBOAH side. The people there were still quite gloomy.

Not like she can blame them, she brought them from the war.

They still have some because they didn't know that the end of their world.

'I won't tell them now, let them enjoy a little bit of their time.'

She also noticed that TCF!Deruth was actually trying to have a conversation with the Cales.

'Ew, a roach. I should move him away from my child.'

Snap-

With a snap everyone returned to their place.
Aliatra silently started to think about what should she do with both Deruth, as she stood in the center.

"Ok everyone, now you're going to react to the first sealed God test. For this test, Cale Henituse will go to another world, this is one of the sealed God ability, the ability to push his way into a different dimension."

Everyone focused on the information and didn't notice how Aliatra actually looked at TCF!Cale.

She asked him through telepathy.

Cale, can I show them some information that might tell them about your past?

TCF!Cale nodded. Even if his family didn't know anything now, one day they will make sure to nag him until he will tell him about everything.

They may even threaten him.
He wasn't ready for this.

Just the thought of his vicious family threatening him to tell them about his past...

TCF!Cale shivered at this terrifying thought.

"For now, to be able to understand better I will give you some information. Please pay attention."

The screen started to show some people information.

The first one was-