Chapter 9: react to the sealed God arc!

Aliatra looked at the people around her and smiled softly.

Finally- finally!-

SHE CAN HAVE SOME PEACE!

WHO SAID IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO BRING ALL THESE PEOPLE HERE?

DEFINITELY NOT HER OK!

YEAH! DEFINITELY!

Aliatra calmed her mind a bit before approaching the Cales with a smile that was eerily similar to Cale's smile.

The little black dragon, Raon, looked at her for a bit before looking at his older siblings, the cat sibling On and Hong and whispering.

"It's similar to Human's smile!"

"Yeah it's so similar to Cale's smile!"

On just nodded her head while already feeling sympathetic towards her dear father, she can sense the headache from Miles.

She could hear Raon's voice.

"Is the lovely Goddess trying to scam someone?"

On used all her self-control so she won't laugh at her father misery and only shook her head.

Yes, from this atmosphere, Aliatra was going to scam someone.

And that person probably is no other than TCF!Cale.

Aliatra took something from her bag, that thing almost immediately attracted TCF!Cale's attention. Even from his conversation with his hyungs.

TCF!Cale's straightened himself a bit as he smiled brightly at Aliatra looking between her face and her hand.

"So what does Ali-nim want to ask this lowly mortal?~"

Aliatra almost laughed at TCF!Cale's choice of words, but again she expected this.

In her hand were about golden plaques.

"I want you to take care of this place for a while, I need to visit my Dongsaeng."

She made sure to move the golden plaques around and watch as TCF!Cale was completely enchanted.

"I won't take long, but my dear Dongsaeng, The Judge, said we can finally have some time together. I won't waste it."

Aliatra shrugged with a soft smile making the other curious about who was this person, and why was the name 'The Judge'.

But Aliatra didn't feel like giving them so much information yet, she held TCF!Cale's hand and smiled gently.

"Now~ take this and take care of this place okay?"

TCF!Cale looked at his hands and nodded without any hesitation.

20 golden plaques for this silly matter? He won't refuse.

Oh little did he knows~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aliatra hummed softly as she exited the portal.