19

"That's insane and doesn't even make any sense. If you are worried about what you will feel when you see Jennie again then it's easy, just get drunk and kiss her again." Kristina said with a grin, showing off her pearly whites.

"You are not helping!" Lisa huffed. "What would she think of me now?"

"I'm not trying to help," Kristina responded, still trailing behind Lisa.

"Woah! And the award for the best sister goes to...." Lisa said in the most sarcastic tone she could muster. They reached the stables, Lisa's eyes searched the entire place until she saw what she was looking for. A shovel. It was on the ground and she walked towards it, picked it up, and started digging.

"What in the name of flying pigs are you doing?" Kristina asked, folding her arms over her chest.

"Digging my grave, what does it look like? This will be the final resting place of Lisa Brüschweiler." Lisa explained and Kristina rolled her eyes.

"This is childish, You can't be serious." When Lisa didn't respond and kept digging, Kristina walked up to her and yanked the shovel out of her hands.

"Hey, give it back!" Lisa whined, earning herself a glare from Kristina.

"One more word from you and I will be the one putting you in that hole. Why do you care so much about what Jennie thinks, huh? You are a grown woman who is allowed to kiss whoever she wants even if it's Jennie's scummy self." Kristina said, staring straight at her sister who averted her gaze to stare at the ground.

Lisa felt like a little kid being scolded by her mother and truth be told, she didn't know why she was stressing so much about it. It's not like she intended to kiss Jennie's fine ass lips, it just happened.

She could always pretend like she didn't remember but the thing was that Jennie would.

Lisa didn't want Jennie to have a bad impression of her. She didn't want one of the richest woman in America, who she also kinda had a crush on, to see her as an easy gay ass woman who would willingly kiss just anyone when she was drunk.

"You are acting like you inconvenienced Her when She probably liked it more than you did," Kristina said, biting her lips to suppress the laugh that was threatening to come out.

"Kris!" Lisa glared at her. " Give me the shovel!"

"Hahaha...Wait, do you know how funny your face looks like right now? This is priceless. Damn! Where is my phone? I need a picture. Kristina searched her pockets for her phone. Taking it out, she clicked a quick picture of Lisa looking extremely angry.

"This is so rich." Kristina laughed, wiping fake tearing from her eyes.

"I can see you are enjoying yourself," Lisa grumbled.

"Of course, very much actually. Best birthday present ever." Kristina responded and Lis paused. She had totally forgotten to wish Kristina a happy birthday. "You forgot to wish me," Kristina added.

"I'm so sorry, I totally forgot." Now Lisa felt awful. She was so wrapped up in her own problem that she completely forgot her sister's birthday.

"How would you remember when you were busy recalling how Jennie's lips taste like." Kristina blurted out and all Lisa could think of was 'how did she know that I was reliving the moment? Could she read minds or something?'