33(TW)

Jennie's mood wasn't at its best after she left Lisa's apartment

Jennie's mood wasn't at its best after she left Lisa's apartment. She wasn't angry at Lisa for not feeling the same way for her, just wasn't satisfied. Though she wasn't rejected, Lisa still didn't say the words she wanted to hear.

The words Jennie would kill to hear Lisa say.

It was like when she took one step forward, Lisa took two backward and it was getting a little frustrating. The most infuriating part of the whole ordeal was that Jennie knew that Lisa liked her, Lisa's actions gave it away, but when it came to giving a name to what they had between them when it came to accepting their relationship, Lisa becomes unsure. Fucking confused.

Jennie noticed that Lisa was the type that didn't like commitments, relationships, she said it scared her. Jennie also wasn't too big on relationships, well not until She met Lisa again after so long and was willing to give anything to have Lisa as Her woman.

To keep Lisa with Her

And that's where the selfishness kicked in.

Jennie wanted to be selfish, she wanted Lisa to Herself, Jennie wanted her to realize that Lisa wanted her as well, She wanted Lisa to have as many feelings for her as she did for her but that couldn't happen when Lisa was still fucking confused. Her brain was interfering with her heart, the fear was ruining everything.

No matter how much Jennie did to make Lisa care about her, the effects of her efforts wouldn't show if that fear was still there.

Fear. Sadness. Guilt.

Those emotions took over Lisa more than anything else could, consumed her. Fucking ruled her. And those same emotions were what were stopping her from truly letting go of the hurt. Those high walls of ice acted like a fucking barrier to block out people from entering her heart, it was what was still stopping Jennie.

There was always the option of kidnapping Lisa and forcing herself on her but that would just complicate matters and push Lisa further away from her. Plus Jennie didn't want Lisa to hate her for it. Even though it would kill her, which it will, Jennie would wait for Lisa to come to Her but it didn't mean that Jennie wouldn't give Lisa a little push.

Jennie would carve herself in Lisa's heart if she had to.

Jennie drove to somewhere she could blow off some steam, to clear out all the annoyance she felt inside her. She went to the dungeon of her base and walked through the cells, looking for an unfortunate soul she would send to hell.

Since Jennie didn't have anyone new on her hit list, she just picked a random cell and a random prisoner who offended her in the past. A person that out of the goodness of her heart, she let live, but now that goodness was gone and it was time for him to pay with blood.