Rose is Oblivious

Pearl stayed for a while outside, she was too scared to go back and see Rose. She knew if she went back Rose would begin to question her about her actions, so Pearl just stayed. She stayed and gazed at the beautiful stars. For moment, she thought about Homeworld, how things would have been if the war hadn't happen. The gentle breeze hit her body, the scenery was just beautiful.

Pearl blushed thinking about how it would be like for her and Rose to go on a date, gazing under the night sky. It was silly of her to think that, considering it was just a human custom.  Though maybe that's why Rose wasn't interested in Pearl, she thought humans were silly. Rose loved everything about humans... or really anything on Earth. She sighed and laid backed, her clothes were wet from the ocean and they were hugging her body. She felt somewhat uncomfortable but she did not want to move. She closed eyes for just a moment.

"Pearl..." She heard the soft, gentle voice. She opened an eye and right in from of her was the lovely Rose. Pearl was nervous, but her body wouldn't move from the spot, she just stayed stuck. "Y-yes Rose?" Rose chuckled. Rose sat next to her, Pearl couldn't help but to stare at Rose. Rose's was just so beautfiul, and her moonlit face made Pearl smile because she was just glowing.

"Sit up Pearl." Pear lifted herself up, she stayed looking at the sand, she was too frightened to even look Rose directly in the eyes. "I think I know what this is about." Pearl began to shake, the emotions were just so overwhelming for her right now. "No human could ever replace you. You mean so much to me." Pearl smiled, but tears fell from her face. Rose looked over surprised. "You mean so much to me too." Pearl threw her hands into her face. Pearl felt a sudden warmth over her body, Rose had hugged her. She just held her and whispered comforting words to her teammate.

"My Pearl... I love you."

"I love you too.." Pearl gripped Rose's dress. Pearl loved Rose, but Pearl knew she loved her differently. Rose did not love Pearl the way she loved the human. She could not tell Rose how she felt, because it would only ruin things for her dear leader. All she really wanted was for Rose to be happy...

Pearl didn't want to be selfish, she didn't want to keep her tied down. All she could do is just sit there and watch Rose go on happily.

Yes, Rose can never know how she feels...

(I kinda don't like how the first chapter turned out because I felt like it went fast and idk it was just kinda weird. But here is this.)