Wings

TW:blood,talked about gore, cutting? Hitting?
Type:angst
Main characters: Tommy,Dream.
During:exile arc
_______________________________________
Tommy sat there in the boat with dream try to cope with being exiled by his so called 'best friend'.

'you are now exiled from l'manburg. Dream please escort him out of my country'

Tommy let out a sigh as his wings shuttered from his back as he wanted to just fly away from his problems but we all know he can't not because Dream is there,well that's one of the reasons.

The real reason is the his wings are currently chained together so he couldn't fly away and escape.
It was turning to day time as he looked up from the water he saw In the distance a island.

'Hey Dream,is that where I would be staying for these next months?'

Tommy asked slightly wishing that what had just happened in the past hours were all a lie and he would go back to l'manburg and tubbo and him would sit on the bench and listen to his disk's while watching the sun come up.

But of course that was just a dream by now.
'yes it is now get ready for the worst time of your life'
What did dream mean by worst time of my life? Whatever he probably just means that with the whole tubbo situation and what not.

As me and dream get out of the boat I look around the land that's going to be new home for some months and/maybe a year!

I see some sheep in the distance so I get an idea to make a tent called 'tren'
(Is that how you spell it?)

After I got the sheep's wool I begin to make the tent to maybe make me happier.
_____________time skip________________

I just got finished with the tent, wiping the sweat off my head with my right hand I turn to look at Dream who has just been leaning on a oak tree and staring at me.

'Hey Dream what are you still doing here,I mean you have already dropped me off and made sure that I wasn't able to escape?'

Tommy said with confusion laced in his voice as he stood looking at Dream waiting for him to say anything.

'i was waiting for you to be done with your little house there'
'well it's done so what is it?'
'since you want to know so badly I will just show you instead'
'okay..??'

As Dream walked over to me he took out his axe and some tnt in the other.
'get on the ground,face down'
I did what Dream said what to do because I was curious,but you know the saying 'curiosity killed the cat' well I can say that it's true.

Dream walked over to me and put his knee on my back to make sure I couldn't move then lifted his axe to my right wing and started to hacks at it with my screams of pain in the back ground while he took my right wing completely off

and started to hack at the other wing with determination to get my wings off.
---------------------------------------------------------
I sat wondering what Dream was planning and why I needed to be on the ground for it but soon realized that I shouldn't have listened to him as the pain in my back indicating that he was trying to my wings,my precious beautiful wings off of my back.

I tried to fight back but that made Dream more mad so he put his axe though my back making a good big scar and continued to hack at my left wing as my blood squirted all over his face but he could care less as long as I was hurting he was fine with anything.

Im pretty sure he hit a nerve on the last hit because it hurt alot more then all then the other hits.
---------------------------------------------------------
As soon as Dream left he started to working on healing himself, his back so bad that he couldn't even have one other thought in his head.

He went to tren after he was done doing what he could and tried to go to sleep.
This day was to much!
Tommy then laid down on his bed on his stomach and even if it was uncomfortable this was the only way to lay, so he just laid until he finally goes to sleep.
_______________________________________
That's all for this oneshot! Bye bey!