claustrophobia

TW: talks of beating and killing someone. yelling. lays chips
type:angst
main: tommy, wilbur
during: pogtopia arc
_____________________________________________

No ones pov.

as tommy ran in the ravine with a bit of wilburs diamonds with the one and only wilbur chasing him, in fact he was about to garb tommy from behind when tommy got himself stuck in some pistons, his legs being stuck wilbur decided to use this to his advantage and get back his diamonds.

Wilbur's pov

recently Tommy has been pissing me off to the point i just want to kill him and hope that he never comes back, but today crossed the line. when he took my diamonds i was so mad that he thought he could get off with out any trouble so when he got stuck in the pistons, of course i was a tiny bit worried but i was to blinded with anger then i didn't care about him at the time.

 i walked up to him and i was very, very and when i mean, i was very close to stepping on his head and taking one of his cannon life's just to teach him never to take my things again but i didn't and intend i laughed and pointed at him.

when i was done having my little laughing fit i walked up to him and grabbed my diamonds back from his hands and called for techno to come see what tommy did to himself and to laugh at him but when he looked back at tommy and saw the fear in his eyes and was struck with guilt as then and there he remember that tommy has claustrophobia.

Tommy pov

when I took wilbur's diamonds i thought it was going to be all fun and games then we would laugh it off then go back to planning to get back into 'manburg, but what i didn't expect to happen was that i was gonna get stuck in some stupid ass pistons and have wilbur laugh his ass off while I was mid panic attack.

when wilbur was off framing with techno i took some of his diamonds and ran to him to taunt him and get him to chase me and help him relaxes but i wrong, i just wanted to help i didn't want to make him mad and i just want to see tubs again and be a child again.

when wilbur walked up and grab his diamonds i was wanting him to grab me too, i didn't care if i got beat half to death i just wanted to get out of these pistons but he didn't, instead he called techno to come and laugh at me with him and make jokes but i was really hoping that if techno does come that he would help me out because i don't want to be here anymore.

then as we heard techno footsteps wilbur turned to me and looked me in the eyes and then his eyes went wide probably realizing that i have massive claustrophobia and being stuck in between to pistons probably didn't help my case.

when techno turned the conner and saw me he ran to get me out of there which i was very happy that at least one brother cared about me and didn't want to kill me 24/7, when he got me out he checked my legs to see if anything is Brocken or hurt but luckily nothing was and when he was done with that he turn to wilbur and started yelling at him.

telling him that he knew that I had claustrophobia and why was he laughing at me and all that type of shit but what caught my attention was what wilbur said.

"yeah techno i know that i should have pulled him out and helped him but he's been a real dick recently and shit so he deserved that"

and when he said that my heart shattered, I just wanted to help him become more sane, I didn't want to lose one of my brothers to this thing called sanity. but if I just make it worse why am I here? am I just here to make trouble? to make people hurt? I don't want that!

when i came out of my mind i ran to my some how room and lock that door and ran to the bed and jumped in and started to cry, why am I crying? I don't really know but what I do know is that I'm hurt, very hurt.

Wilbur's pov

when tommy ran to his room I just then realized what I said, why did I say that! I love tommy more then I love myself so why did I say that I want to kill him? fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck-

i was slapped out of my headspace from techno's hand on my face and him yelling at me, telling me stuff like ' what is wrong with you?!' and shit like that but I don't know what's wrong with me.

i want to hurt him but at the same time I want to give him the world and I just don't know what to do at this point.

_______________________________________________________________________________

hellooo sorry for no updates and stuff but I've been a tiny bit busy with family stuff and school hehe so here's a chapter for yall have fun!