Hatred

TW: Yelling, swearing, running away?
Type:angst
Main characters:Tommy,Wilbur,and techno.
During: pogtopia arc
_______________________________________

Tommy just got back from talking with tubbo about the plan and everything else,

When he heard yelling coming from the inside of the ravine so he ran to see who was yelling and why.
When he got inside he saw Wilbur and Techno fighting about how they should go in manburg.

'WILBUR WE CANT DO THAT AND YOU KNOW THAT'
Techno said with anger laced in his voice,of course Tommy was confused like 'what was Techno talking about with we cant do that?'

'TOMMY HAS TO GET OVER HIM'
Wilbur yelled back at techno trying to get some since into his head.

Now Tommy was even more confused about what they were talking about.
'WE ARE BLOWING UP MANBURG AND I DONT CARE IF YOUR IN IT OR NOT'

As soon as Wilbur said that Tommy felt that his heart was shattered 'why would Wilbur say that'
Tommy thought to himself but it was to late as he got snapped out of his thoughts by more yelling but it wasn't just yelling it was yelling his name.
'TOMMY!'

When he realized what was going on it was already to late with a fist hitting his face.

Techno hit him in the face try to hit Wilbur but Wilbur spotted him in the corner of his eye and pulled him down to be a shield against Techno.
When Techno realize that he hit Tommy he went to help him and while he was doing that Wilbur ran away to dream I should say.
---------------------------------------------------------
'fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck' Techno thought as he was patching up Tommy,that hit could easily killed someone if they were weak and Tommy,he is strong enough to not die but it still did a number on him.

't-techno is that you'
Tommy said you could barely even hear him talking because of how quiet he was.
'yes it is,now calm down I got you okay?'
'yeah....okay...'
Tommy said before passing out with a slight smile on his face.
-----------------------Time skip------------------

When Tommy woke up he saw that he was in his room,he woke up with a pounding headache and his face hurt really bad.

Tommy got up to see if anyone else was in the ravine with him so they could tell him what happened and why his face hurt so bad.

But when he got out of his room he heard people talking quietly so he walked of to them quietly so he could hear what they were talking about.

'he's annoying what do you expect me to do with him, he's just a waste of space now'
One of the mysterious voice said he could slightly recognize it but he couldn't put his finger on it.
'i know will-'

As soon as Tommy heard that he knew who was there and who they were talking about.
It was Wilbur and Techno talking about how useless I am.

After I figured that out I stepped out of the wall i was hiding behind and walked pass them without even sharing a glance at them and walked outside, once I was outside I begin to run and run to somewhere I don't know where but I just keep running.
---------------------------------------------------------
'fuck'
Wilbur said after Tommy was outside and already starting to run away.
'what did I tell you.You will lose everything you know one day because of your selfishness'
Techno said before leaving the room to go outside to look for Tommy.

'fuck'
_______________________________________
Hello! I didn't really enjoy writing this but if you want a part two I will make one! Anywho bye bey!