January 2022

{I wrote "The Commander" specifially for this guy, The Handy Man, to read.  What do you think, want more?}

Hello Readers! 

I love fairytale romance stories and the challenge of writing things in my own style. It's not for everyone. Actually, I didn't expect anyone to like the way I write or care about what I write. I love run-on sentences, fragment sentences, commas, extravagant words and lyrical-poetic repetition. I like my romance on the dirty, smutty side and without a lot of angst then I put my characters in antagonistic violent worlds. 

I write what I love and I am thankful you like it. I started here, on Wattpad in 2019 with a m/f omegaverse story set in a violent and sex drenched world.  You liked it enough that I could publish it on the big zon.  

There will be more Alpha Books. My latest is HER TRUE ALPHA, a novella that takes place at the end of Her Broken Alpha. 

Trust me when I say it is not some smart marketing decision that had me writing different stories like the Orki Warbrides, Caught, and Katie. It has more to do with the muse, and timing, and flow than anything else.

I still need to write Merrick's story and I haven't been in the right head space for that. He was too whiney in my head and making excuses–not a character anyone could fall in love with. We both needed to go through some things before I could hear his story properly.

Her True Alpha is NOT Merrick's book. 

I know some readers wanted more. I'm sorry. I'll be a good writer and email an update soon. You can always join my Facebook group or follow my podcast for more information on what the heck I am doing with my time!

But we gotta open the dang emails and I have noticed that about 70% of us have so much email (like me) that we don't have time check every little thing.

Pssst- I really over-share my personal life in my group, and I get to talking on my podcast too, yada, yada style. Plus, I read the first chapter of Her True Alpha out loud to give you an idea of what you are in for.

Her True Alpha is a novella that takes place at around the same time as the last chapter in Her Broken Alpha - it is Phee's story. It includes some Mother relationship. (Yes, yes, I do have mother issues.) I didn't intend this to be a full novel. I just wanted you to know what was happening with Phee and some 12 Sectors drama.

I will be better at posting updates and sharing what is happening. 

Right now I am doing a lot of what I learned here with you - chapter by chapter writing - I am posting that in a special group on facebook and working throught the last book in the Orki War Bride series. 

Reader support and encouragment helped me shape a new verson of Sophie and Micah (seen first here on wattpad) that is set in a Katie and the Reaper world.  (Also seen here on wattpad.) That story became "Claiming Starlight," which will be available soon also. 

{I wrote "The Stalker," specifically for Hanging_In to read. What do you think, want more?}

I haven't forgotten you, Wattpad readers.  YOU made me a writer. 

I appriciate you! 

- Isoellen. 

(Alpha and omega size difference reference photo

(Alpha and omega size difference reference photo.  What do you think?)