This Fall: 2022

If you haven't seen it on facebook, my newsletter or  my wattpad wall...

I've opened a ko-fi page which is a lot like Patreon but a little not.  I'm calling it the coffee and smut club. It launches October 1. Not only will I be uploading first looks at the next 12 Sector's story and Caught, I will also be sharing the pre-published spicy bits.

This means readers can still read my work for free somewhere on the internet. (Not sure if it will be here,) but, they won't get it first and they won't get to read the hot pepper parts, unless they are very special subscriber-coffee friends. Otherwise,  they have to wait until a fully edited book comes out on Kindle Unlimited.  Buying the book will save them money, but not patience.

{Well, better edits. You aren't the only one disappointed by my editors lately. It is such a blow to work so hard on a book and to get it up in a store and still be filled with typos and line edit issues.}

What is a "very special subscriber-coffee-friend?" I'm so glad you asked!

You are invited to join Isoellen's Coffee and Smut Club! 

Launching October 1, 2022

Want to know why it is called the coffee and smut club and not something else?  Of course, you do. We are besties and we both know it is all about meeee. (insert sarcastic exaggerated happy squeal. I'm having a moment of stark, raving, terror and excitement, so bear with me.)

https://ko-fi.com/isoellen

cof·fee

/ˈkôfē,ˈkäfē/

Noun

An addictive hot drink. The ritual gathering of those who enjoy some of the same things and like to discuss them. A socially accepted habit that causes no guilt or shame. A habit that can be shared with anyone who walks through my door. Coffee is a hug. Coffee is friendship.

SMUT

/smət/

Noun

The writing of deep, dedicated emotion that craves being known and desired. An expression of the wild and untamed hiding in men and women that our current world has no room for. Smut is Heroes who kill the threats to those they love without remorse. Smut is heroines who find a place to be all they are meant to be and don't have to hide or be ashamed. 

I am terrified because I don't want to mess this up. Guys, I really want to keep my word with the special things I am promising to subscribers. And as I am human, I am also afraid of failure.

I am excited because it will mean more interaction with the great readers who encouraged me to start writing and keep writing in the first place. Plus, this will open up some opportunities to create swag  - paperish goodies - and more from my books that I can share with my friends who enjoy my stories. 

There will be four or five tiers for subscribers. The highest tiers will be ridiculously spendy, limited and exclusive. My dream kind of thing that I don't think anyone would invest in, because ...really? But I'm going to risk it and put it out there to see what happens. 

The lower tiers are gonna be spendy too, not gonna lie, but more along the lines of a once-a-month large 20oz fancy-whip cream topped-coffee treat with a brownie or egg bites kinda snack break. 

https://ko-fi.com/isoellen

If you are on a tight budget, I will still share my rough draft stories with you. Happily. Just not first. And just not the spicy bits. 

Saying that, I looked at Caught and I'm rewriting it.  You will be able to read along with that re-write, or you can wait until I get to that last part where Calix finds Anika in the cave - and I start posting here again. 

I've made  some changes. These changes would have shown up in the final, but if you are following along here, they might surprise you. So I totally understand if you want to only read from where you left off and not start the whole stinking thing over again as I rewrite it. I just didn't want to be deceptive: say one thing and do another. 

I have so many goals. I have no idea what I'm doing but I really hope I can meet some of them and accomplish some really exciting things.

Thank you so much for your support. 

Love ya my besties, 

Iso.