13. The intense feelings.

He lifted her up and started climbing steps one by one while grinning.

"I'm not this much tired that I can't climb the stairs", She replied while looking away.

He shook his head, stopped right there and said while looking at her, " If you'll keep talking then I'll drop you"

She stared at him with wide eyes. Virat smiled after seeing her quiet with angry pout.

He again walked ahead and asked while staring at her, " Tumse kisine kaha hai, tum bahut cute ho?"

Sai smiled shyly and shook her head negatively. "Hoti toh kehte na." He mumbled and walked ahead while laughing. She glared at him and pinched his nose in anger. "Ouch!" She took her hand back and turned her sight away.

He opened their room's door by his leg and said while smiling, " I was joking,Sai!"

"Put me down.", She said angrily.
"Tum toh gussa ho gayi.", He said while looking at her.

"Nahi hu gussa, Aa gaya na Kamara. Rakhiye niche, Muze." She mumbled.

He put her down. She confusely stared at him, as his one hand was still on her back. " Kya hua?" She questioned while looking at his hand. He said while looking at her, " Watch mein kuch phas gaya hain."

He turned her and said, " Tumhari dress atak gayi hain, mere watch mein!"

" Toh nikaliye na! Ye bhi batana padega kya?" She said annoyingly.

He tried to release his watch." Offo! kitna time laga rahe hai!" Sai said while folding her hands.

Virat rolled his eyes and pulled back his hand with the force. Their eyes went wide as they heard the sound of tearing.

Sai instantly turned at him. " S..sorry!",He stuttered while looking away.

She raised her hands to pull his hairs, but controlled herself.

"Maine jaanbuz kr nahi kiya, Sai." He said while looking at her.

She shook her head in anger and took steps back. He confusely stared at her. She glanced around, took the pillow from the bed and threw at him. "Nayi dress thi meri!" She shouted while clenching her jaw.

Virat bent down and saved himself. "Dusri kharid lenge na, konsi badi baat hai!" He said normally.

"Badi baat?", She repeated and gritted her teeth. She took one more pillow and threw towards him, "Arey, aapki Aai ne gift di thi!" She said loudly . Virat again bent down to save from her attacks.

She threw all cushions at him and one also didn't touch him. Her anger increased more.

Virat said while smiling at her, "Sai, tum gusse mein aur bhi hot lagti ho.."

" Hot lagti hu.." She murmured and looked here and there to find something to throw. As there weren't any cushions, now. Virat sighed in relief and mumbled, "Bach gaye!"

She walked towards dressing table and grabbed his bottle of perfume.

"Sai!, That's very expensive. Agar tut gayi na, bahut nuksan ho jayega." He said while walking towards her. She smiled sarcastically.

"Tab toh main yeh pakka phodungi", She ran away from him.

"Wapas karo, Sai.."He again walked towards her.

"Naah!" She climbed on the bed while giggling.

"Tumhare peeth pr ek til hain na?", He asked while grinning mischievously and pulled her down from bed. She turned her sight away in embarassment, as she was running here and there with that torn dress. He wrapped his hands around her waist and said while tapping finger on her back, "yaha til hai, Hain na?.." He stared at her while biting his lower lip. She wasn't even looking at him. She was becoming red in the embarassment.