24. Feelings ❤️

Virat's pov

I felt like I am the luckiest person on this earth. I can't just express my feelings. The kiss we shared felt like a dream, that was so magical which heated up my whole body. And by seeing her reciprocating the gesture, my heart danced in happiness.

I just can't believe we had kissed in real.

"We did.."

I instantly looked at Sai with wide eyes who just read my mind. The mischievousness in her eyes made me to look away.

"But it felt like dream to me.."I whispered while snaking my hand around her waist. I noticed how her body shivered under my touch. But still she maintained her expressions and showed that it didn't affect her.

"So w..whàt are planning to believe that kiss was real?" She courageously asked me by pressing her lips, which brought my attention towards her lips. By releasing deep breath, I said

"I know you'll not mind for one more time. " I pulled her near to go for one more kiss. As I was leaning in, she kept her palm on my lips, made me confused. She looked at me with small smile. I thought I had made her uncomfortable. I really need to keep my feelings in control. I quickly unwrapped my hand and apologised, "I am very sorry, Sai for making you uncomfortable..

She pressed her hand on my lips to shut my mouth. She parted her lips to say, " See, I trust you but..

I removed her hand from my mouth and asked, "but what?"

"I don't love you.." her sentence literally broke my heart but I understand, she was right at her place. It's difficult to love after being betrayed by someone.

"I know you are my husband and you have every right to touch me, to kiss me, to claim me but I don't want to give you false hopes, Virat.." she spoke

"I.. I think I definitely have some feelings for you. I love when you are around me, I love when we talk, I love our sweet bitter arguments, I love being touched by you. "

She said the last sentence slowly but I heard that and I loved the way she's pouring her heart out. A satisfied smile formed on my lips.

"Infact I liked this our first kiss also. But..I don't know what is happening to me. My feelings are out of my control. But I don't think that it's love.." she stared at me.

It's love only, Sai. You haven't realised it. That your past's heartbreak isn't allowing you to accept your feelings. You are scared that I will also break your heart, the way he had done.

But how can I make you to believe that I won't do that in a dream too. I am loving you from past 8 years, how can I even thinking about betraying and leaving you.,Sai..
Why you aren't understanding me?

" And I think, The reason is we're living together from so many days and that's why I am being attracted towards you. I am not feeling anything like love."

I breathed deeply while looking down. She looked at me and said, " The thing is that I don't deserve you.. You deserve very better than me.."

Where she is taking this topic?What does she mean by she doesn't deserve me? Only she deserves me, she's the one.

"I can't be a good wife.. Believe me, you are perfect husband. Every girl will wish to marry a guy like you. But I don't deserve you, Virat..I won't be able to love you the way you want" I stared at surprisingly. From where the hell these thoughts came inside her mind. She held my hands, "I don't deserve you.." She held my hands close to her face and breathed sharply.

I just can't see her crying..

"Who told you that you don't deserve me Sai.? You are my wife! You definitely deserve me. You deserve the all happiness! Have you idea what were you blabbering all the time now?"

She shook her head and whimper, "I..I am not virgin, Virat.. whenever I think about you and me can be together, this thought always come in my mind.. I always regret that I had given my purity to that guy who is not my husband..."

How many times I have to tell her that virginity never mattered to me, Does virginity has this much importance in her sight. If yes, then I swear, I will not leave that Aryan for it and leaving her by betraying.

"I don't deserve yo.."

"JUST STOP IT SAII!!" I raised my voice on her, It's enough. this all was getting on my nerves. she almost startled and gulped.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her close enough to look into my eyes to see truth.

"How can you not deserve that guy who had been always dying for getting a glimpse of yours in our highschool?" I stared in those red eyes of hers which went wide when she listened me.

"How can you not deserve that guy who had always dreamt about you?", I asked loudly

With my each sentence, she was becoming more shocked and baffled. But I couldn't stop myself..

"How can you not deserve that guy who smiles seeing you smiling?" She frowned her brows together.

"How can you not deserve that guy who thinks about only you all the day and night?"

"How can you not deserve that guy who had been crushing over you from the 10 th class?"

"How can you not deserve that guy who loves you more than his life Sai?"

She gasped in bewilderment as I released her arms. The silence spread in the whole room that none of us spoke anything instead of looking at each other with various emotions, secrets, feelings and questions in the eyes..