chapter 11

⚔️ two days later ⚔️

Jisung has been working for Taeyong for two days now and he honestly loves this job, he has never felt such a rush when serving drinks.before in his old job he would serve drinks with a slouch and lazy eyes but now he dances through the crowd to get people their drinks on time and leave them with a smile because they love his work.

Jisung loved his work too, and he has completely forgotten about his father and Minho. He has never felt this happy in a room full of music to that even he starts dancing gaining some 'woo's and claps for his good work because he moved like a god in the floor with a tray of drinks.

Taeyong and his friends watched from afar very happy and impressed by jisungs energy he brings to the club "He's really bringing some vibe isn't he" His much taller friend named Johnny Seo "yeah I'm actually glad I got him because he is making more people come into the club" Taeyong says still watching jisung make some drinks then place them on the tray then glide across the dance floor to give people their drinks and he was impressed,very impressed.

He licked his lip watching jisung lick his own and flick his blonde hair then and there and him smile his heart smile when one of his fellow workers say something to him and he was nothing more than in love jisungs dance moves

"And that means more money right?" His other friend but a bit younger named Mark who is Johnny's brother, Taeyong nods then all of a sudden "hey why don't I make him one of my dancers!" He suggests

Mark and Johnny look at each other defeated "you mean a stripper Yongs?" They say in unison and Taeyong just rolls his eyes "yes a stripper, he has some great moves so I think he'll drive some people crazy" Taeyong with an evil grin "what if he doesn't agree with it?" Mark asks unsure of it but Taeyong just turns to him with his eybrow raised with an evil smirk

"Then I'll give him something that will make him.. want to do it"

⚔️ two days ago ⚔️

After killing that man Minho started wandering the city maybe in hope that he'll see jisung but no, no luck so he forgot about it then went out to a bar to get some drinks to clear his mind. It worked as he drank and drank but didn't get... Drunk?

He was in the bar for fivs hours drinking his mind away. And he didn't know at all that there was some one watching him from afar, some one that has been looking for him for a long time and when she saw him in that bar, she couldn't believe it "Minho?"

She waits for minho to get up and leave which he did eventually and she followed not after. She kept her eye on him for a while until minho felt some one following him, he stops then turns a little bit drunk and tired but doesn't mean he is weak, he can still kill people, him being drunk means that he'll be more dangerous

"Whose there! Come out now before I take you out!" Minho shouts but no one comes out and he was starting to get pissed because he knew he was right, some one is there and they dumb enough sneak up behind on Minho with a gun but felt felt it and then turned around snatching the gun from the females hand and throws it away because Minho prefers killing people with a knife, he pins the female against a wall strangling her with his forearm "your stupid you know that" he says as he presses against her throat again,she tries hitting his arm and face but Minho doesn't get off but instead just observes her face as she starts to turn purple, she looks some one he knows then it hit him, she looks like him!

"M-minho!" She calls out his name and he confused to how she knows his name, he losens his press a bit "hwo do you know my name? Who are you" He asks with gritted teeth then quickly pressing again thinking that this woman is with the Asylum and the police  but her response shocked him so much that he let go "i-im y-your..s-sister!"