✍️ Authors Note ✍️

**please read this please, if you don't you will get confused throughout the story**

Okay I want to clarify that the Jennie in this story is NOT the Jennie your thinking of okay.

🙌 NOT THAT KIM JENNIE OKAY! NOT THE ONE FROM BLACKPINK OKAY?

You know what I did? I took the names of one of the members and gave it to another female, possibly a model..I dunno I just got her off Google🙄

But I just took Kim Jennie's name from from BLACKPINK and gave it to someone else who is OBVIOUSLY older than Minho and looks NOTHING like him okay so just to stress that out so I don't confuse you: it's not Jennie from BLACKPINK.

You can imagine what she looks like because I did mention she looks like Minho so you just picture Minho as a girl and Minho in this story older(LIKE WAY OLDER) and very handsome like a matured adult because of how ridiculously handsome he is now.

And I understand that it was parshly my fault that I should have informed but most of (ALL) you should have gotten it by the

I quote:

, he pins the female against a wall strangling her with his forearm "your stupid you know that" he says as he presses against her throat again,she tries hitting his arm and face but Minho doesn't get off but instead just observes her face as she starts to turn purple, she looks some one he knows then it hit him, she looks like him!

From Chapter 11

So MOST of (ALL) of you shouldve quickly been like 'Nah ah bitch Jennie don't look like Minho' with that finger click and all that..

Anyway..

But still (I'm not mean) I'll still inform 😊

I hope your commenting and voting and enjoying the story👻

®Thank you for reading and understanding the information that was just given to you and kept in mind that this doesn't simbolize the real people I'm using in this story™

See you in next Chap!👻

-seasanda♡