chapter 47

The Next Day ✍️

Minho didn't leave to go anywhere today and he was just sitting on the counter on his laptop looking through something really important and not even minding Jisung in the kitchen just washing the dishes Infront of him, there wasn't even that much to wash so when he was done with that he cleaned up the area he was washing in, dried his hands and looked to do something else

Until his eyes caught Minho's looking with his bottom lip inbetween his teeth just eyeing the younger. Jisung's eyes widened a bit and his palms sweated just looking at Minho so to that he looked the other way to just get a breath of air, a simple look did all that?

But soon he felt two hands on his clothed waist, he gasped when he felt hit breath on his neck "You look cute" Minho says in pout pulling Jisung in until his back was right against his chest, Jisung just blushed at the compliment.

He didn't understand why he complimented him, he was just wearing a baby pink sweater that goes all the way to his knees and was barefoot so to him he thought Minho was teasing "Yah! I just complimented you and you don't say anything!"

Minho scoulds while gripping a bit harder and rougher on Jisungs waist, Jisung gulps scared "I'm sorry..t-thank you" Jisung squeaks out and slowly the grip softened again.

They stood like that for a while, Jisung felt a little awkward being next to Minho because of what happened last night, how he volunteerly gave himself to Minho and he completely left him with nothing but "Go to sleep" like what happened was nothing to him. That both broke Jisungs heart for hoping too high and angered him

Minho kissed his cheek and neck softly then spoke "Go and Change" he  says as if insulting Jisung, Jisungs eyes widened and his heart raced "oh..y-yes I'll go and-"

"Into something less revealing, we are going out, don't want other bastards to stare at you, you have two minutes go " and with that he let's Jisung go and goes to his laptop, closing it then leaving with it

Jisung just watched his tall and perfect body walk away with his brain confused and throbbing trying to figure out what he meant by that. He then realised that he was standing there for too long and shook himself out of his daze and Ran up to his room to do what he had to do.

Time Skip

"I wonder where we are going?"

Jisung's asks himself in the seat of Minho very expensive and neat car. The inside smelt as if the car was brand new and only used then, it smelt like a car Minho would drive because it just fit him.

Jisung's hands dropped nervously on the cream seats as he looked down and tried as hard not to look at Minho who was like a robot just looking straight ahead driving fast enough to get where he wants to go.

But as much as the younger tried,he couldn't. He then found himself turning his head slowly to look at Minho for a little while. He was star stricken

Why does Minho seem to look more handsome every time he sees him or glances at him "maybe because I'm too afraid to look at him directly.." Jisung felt his heart beating way too fast and his palms sweating as he kept his eyes but slightly turned his head away to not look obvious.

Minho somehow looks dangerously handsome in black, his hair fit with nice black and clean tuxedo but he took off the blazer before he got in the car so his shirt with unbottoned buttons showed as he sat back on his car seat, his hair was black now and it looked like he just got out of the shower as it was dripping with his red lips being bitten every now and then, he looked like an absolute dream.

Of course Jisung had to match, he was wearing a black silck shirt that was let loose with black jeans that just held his body perfectly, his hair growing a bit longer so he was forced to tie it back but let a blonde piec of hair drop onto his forehead by his right temple. He looked both cute and sexy to look at.

Taking in Minho's great fashion sense he totally didn't hear what Minho had just said "S-sorry?" He muttered out jerking his head towards him and his widened eyes directly at him

Minho sighs, anooued mostly "Is there anything you need?" He finally asks again and Jisung is confused on whether he means himself or Him meaning Minho because of how long he was looking at him.

"Meaning?" Jisung says in a low tone which made Minho grip on the steering wheel tighter showing the viens his hands, jisung gulped at that, making mad Minho is the last thing he ever wants

"Accessories,food, new cloths?shoes? What ever you need" his grip softens as he slows the car down after entering a mall parking lot.

Jisung then finally realised what they are here for "o-oh uhm..yes" he just says before looking back at the rather huge mall, it didn't look like that mall you and your mom would usually go to, it was a strangely dangerous black colour with other expensive cars around and people in either tuxedo's or expensive dresses walked around and he saw then that this was a Mafia Mall?

"Oh..my.. gosh" he mutters to himself as his one hand went directly to his lips to cover his agape mouth

"Well then you'll lead the way, out" Minho says breaking him out of his shock before getting out of the car leaving a very stunned Jisung inside but he quickly figited out of his seatbelt and left the car but without mummering "where the fuck are we..?"

After the cool wind blew his hair he looked around the dark place, it looked like a place you'd want to find you and your kids parking at to go and get some groceries. Black, white and silver cars everywhere and he just couldn't feel comfortable with all these dangerous people around him especially Minho

He then felt a hand on his waist gripping tightly ussuring his to move forward which he did but Minho's hand still didn't leave his waist, they walked down the isle of expensive beautiful cars to the entrance of the spectacular mall. Jisung just looked up at the door as it opened and looked at the guards standing there with rather large guns

Again Minho's hand pushed him forward and they entered..

It was large, beautiful but quiet..

Not a single word can be heard if some one was talking, Jisung just wondered as they walked "How the hell am I going to lead the way in this fucking place! I feel like he is doing this to me on purpose!"