You Snore Too Loud #49

All the other Avengers complain about your girlfriends snoring. However, Wanda doesn't take the news that she snores very well or that you complain about it as well. How angry will she get? 

Warnings - None just fluff mainly and an exaggerated angry Wanda LOL :')

A loud terrifying noise makes my eyes snap wide open from my perfectly good dream. Immediately getting into a defensive position before realising what the noise is. Just to make certain I head out to the corridor to check it out. "What on earth is that awful racket! It's 3.30am!" Nat's grumpy voice sounds as she opens her door not looking happy at all. Meh, who can blame her. I'm not happy right now but I know once I have confirmation of what it is I know I won't be.

"Seriously what is that noise! I was dreaming I was flying around in Tony's Iron Man suit! Best dream ever ruined!" Sam grunts. Next it's Cap to wake up to the awful noise. "What time is it? What's all the noise?" He says half awake. Poor guy. "Okay seriously who is it making that noise! I hate being disturbed from my beauty sleep... not that I need it." Of course, trust Tony to say that. "Wait where's Banner?" Tony says and as if on cue Banner opens his door looking like he's going to turn into the Hulk. "Okay that settles it. Bucky is on a mission and Peter is with Aunt May so that leaves Hawkeye and Wanda." Tony continues to say. "Nope not me. Must be Wanda." Clint says opening one of the air vents and closing it again.

Everyone then looks over at me and realises it must be Wanda who is snoring extra loud. "Alright, sure it's annoying but give her a break. When she snores like that it means she's having a good dream. Leave her be." I tell them knowing that me going in there to silence the snoring won't work because Wanda sleeping is simply too adorable. "Fine. This once y/n. But you need to speak to your girlfriend because no one snores that loud." Nat says surprisingly before going back into her room and slamming the door behind her followed by everyone else slamming their doors. Well damn. That went better than expected.

Time Skip

The next morning everyone wakes up feeling cranky. Even me. Well, everyone except Wanda. "Hey guys, what's wrong with all of you?" She says happily which means I was right, and she had a nice dream. Nobody says anything but they all glare at her. "Y/n what's going on?" She asks slightly concerned. "Err, nothing. Tell you what, lets take breakfast to my room. Breakfast in bed if you want." I say smiling trying to not think about last night. Wanda only raised an eyebrow and took her breakfast to her room causing me to let out a huge sigh once she'd left. "You do realise you're gonna be in trouble when you tell her y/n?" Steve questions. "Eh, she'll get over it." I say to them and gulp before heading to my room knowing she's waiting for me.

Once I got to my room Wanda had already finished eating. "You couldn't have waited for me to eat together?" "Something's going on y/n. What was that all about in there? Did I do something to upset them?... something else anyway?" "NO! Well yes, but no. Ugh. Fine. Everyone complained at me about your snoring last night. They're all cranky because they're sleep deprived." Wanda's eyes widened. "I don't snore!" She said defensively. My eyes darted to everywhere she wasn't. "I don't!" I still avoided looking at her. "Alright then, they might complain about it but what about you?"

My mind just went blank. I'd convinced myself for so long I'd find her adorable if I woke her up after snoring so loud because she would be angry with me. And given the fact she used her telekinesis to take my bowl of cereal and pour it on me confirms it. As I said, she's scary when she's angry... wait a minute... I know that look on her face. "QUIT READING MY MIND!" I yell at her. "Fine. But I'm claiming your room for the day and I'm kicking you out. That's what happens y/n when you don't side with me." "But I need to get ready for the day, you can't kick me out!" "Should have thought of that before you pissed me off." Let's just say Wanda invaded my room and I had to borrow Nat's clothes which I'm not a fan of as I'd prefer my own, but Wanda will realise I am right and apologise for spilling my breakfast all over me on purpose. It's a miracle how much I love that girl no matter how chaotic she can be. 

Ending this one here. Okay so I exaggerated this a lot but it's been stuck in my head for a while and just had to write it. Also as if I have just gone and gotten FOUR unconditional offers from my chosen university! Needless to say the next month or two are going to be rather busy but I'll post when I can. Anyways, REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! :)