𝔗𝔴𝔬 𝔖𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔰 𝔒𝔣 𝔒𝔫𝔢 ℭ𝔬𝔦𝔫: 𝕀𝕀𝕀

{ʂυɳԃɾσρ/Ɱσσɳԃɾσρ Ρσʋ}

I was told we were having a new friend and it'd be my only friend for awhile. Moon you ruined it, he didn't have to sleep. You're so mean, why must you make them sleep!? It's night time, no they didn't want to nap. They had to, now they nap forever. You can't keep doing this, yes WE can. I'm not apart of what YOU do and YOU choose. Vanessa made it so we can't kill this one, Vanessa looked so disappointed in us. I won't fail her, WE WON'T FAIL HER.

Our upgrade will make us not kill them she told me that with this upgrade. Murder would be out LAST option to do on our guard. We'll see about that, we'll certainly see. You WON'T murder another one of my friends. We'll see Sundrop, see you on the flip Moondrop. I'm always listening and seeing. A creek opens the daycare. Time to say hi Sundrop.

{2ɳԃ Ρσʋ}

You walk to the doors, "this is the daycare." Vanessa tries hold back her wicked laugh and you try to hold back another cat fight. "Do I-" she cuts you off "yes you have to go in." She gives you a clipboard "do a few checkups and then come back out okay?" You look and it was just what you'd assume. "Check cleanup mode, check behavior, check responses, and check hide and seek, why hide and seek?" Vanessa smiles "it checks for how many kids are there and how many leave if one is missing then it goes into hide and seek mode it also happens if one leaves it's sight."

"Wow, creepy, how can kid's even escape him? Isn't he all over you and in your face tho?" You ask as she flips her lemon hair pony tail. "Cleanup overrides everything, no matter what it'll clean up the nearest mess of blocks." You smile "a entertainer and cleaner what a combo." She opens the door epically saying "just like your mom." You guys laugh as you open the door "I should have made your fat ass go through the ball pit." Vanessa snickers "but your dump truck wouldn't let you follow huh?"

You hear as the Sun animatronic jumps down into the ball pit, "it didn't make a nosie!?" You flip your head to Vanessa who's smirking as it she's the one who made them. Soon the Sundrop doesn't come out. You go to the ball pit scared as Vanessa just stares. "Sun dude ya good" you don't expect much and you shrug. "I'm fine how about you" you don't even realize "oh I've been do- WTF" you turn to it. "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE IN THE DAYCARE!" You hold up your hands at the robot, slowly whispering "fuck ya chicken strips." Vanessa breaks out laughing.

You can't tell if the robot is mad or happy till you hear his voice "I can hear you still" it sounded annoyed. They can get tired of people and their shit!? You are both worried and interested. You scratch you head and hold out your hand "I'm Y/N sorry Sundrop, no more cursing now on." He grabs it and shakes it almost feeling as if he's staring at you. I gentle grip but slow shake, a little too slow for comfort.

{ʂυɳԃɾσρ Ρσʋ}

They were beautiful, their beauty silenced even Moon who was talking mad stuff till they came in. His last thought being how handsome and pretty they were. Wow the coding worked, maybe a little too well. "So how can I be of duty?" They both smiled while Y/N shows the clipboard "just a check up." Vanessa walks off "you know what happens if you mess up" I could tell that if I failed to stop Moon I'd be scrapped.

Y/N put their tongue out, they weren't talk to them? It almost makes you laugh their reaction is adorable. "Yeah whatever blondy, so uh let me do some basic maintenance." I smile, basic maintenance while being able to be close to someone so amazing isn't THAT bad. "Okay can do" Y/N lists off some things before doing it, reminding me it's just code. No matter how horrible I sound or scary they never got scared of me or Moon. They'll accept us for who we truly are.

I push and scream at my other side but me and Moon. We are one coin just on two different sides. I'm not burdened by him, the burden is our lack of team work. They taught me this and now I need them. They can teach me so much more when they are here. I'll keep them in our room and then they won't be able to tell Vanessa. This time I'll be the rule breaker if I turn off the lights Moon will take over. No, no, no, no they'll do it for me.

{2ɳԃ Ρσʋ}

You yawn, what an easy check up while you write you feel eyes. You turn but sun isn't there and you feel a tap, turn. No one is there, "what?" Then Sun jumps "SURPRISE" as you jump. "Great I have to say goodbye anyway!" Sundrop turns his head confused "but you have to maintenance check Moon." You remember but checking, Vanessa put only Sun, "I don't see him." Sun chuckles "It's cause we're the same animatronic. Must have been a mistake we always get separate maintenance checks." You guess Vanessa did watch Sun AND Moon.

You scratch your head "so do I just do the same thing?" He nods but his voice is more similar to the voice he had when picking up, creepy and rusty as he says "yes, yes, yes!" You laugh it off "how do I switch you guys?" Sun clasps his metal hands together "you just have to turn off the lights." You smile going to the switch and slowly turning them off. What an easy process you look back "what now-" he's gone.

{Ʋαɳҽʂʂα Ρσʋ}

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM STOP FIGHTING!?" I break Roxanne Wolf off Chica and Monty of Freddy. "Explain why you two jumped onto them, I saw it all on the cams. Monty started and you soon jumped in Roxanne." They stay silent "don't wanna talk?" I put my hands on my hips "someone better talk or ELSE." Not even Freddy says a word but Chica is breaking. I slowly walk to her "Chica, it isn't your fault. I'm sorry, just tell me what happened."

{Ƈԋιƈα Ρσʋ}

Vanessa put her hand on me and like magic I knew I could trust her, I point at the culprit. "Monty, this is all Monty fault!" Freddy looks away and same with Roxy but the Gator refuses to admit he's in the wrong saying, "don't listen to bird brains." Vanessa defends me "then who am I supposed to listen to!?" I step angrily "we were talking about Y/N till he started talking bad about Freddy! Soon as I tried to stop him, Roxanne got in one of her jealous moods. She jumped on me when I called her out!"

"I don't have time-" the lights turn off, the Daycare. The lights weren't supposed to be off she told us that they would be checking on Sundrop not Moon. "What is happening" Vanessa ran and we all soon followed. I was the same speed as Vanessa, she was pretty fast. The others quickly passed us as we banged on the day care nothing worked not even Vanessa's key as we heard a loud bang.

"NIGHT NIGHT, I'll see you in the morning!" Moondrop was going after another security guard. "Chica follow Roxy slide down the kid slide, I'm gonna find another way, Freddy and Monty keep working on the door." She split off as me and Roxy went to slide down and like Vanessa said they banged and banged at the door.