𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔍𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯: 𝕀𝕍

{2ɳԃ Ρσʋ}

You gasp for air, crying and begging for him to stop. He eases up as the door bangs. You feel faint as he let's go almost panicking as he grabs you like you weigh nothing. He climbs something and soon your in a room before you can think your shoe laces have become ropes tying your hands and duct tape on your mouth. You hear as metal stomp on the floor below. You hear them, Freddy, Chica, everyone who cared. You still could barely breathe soon fainting.

{ Ϝɾҽԃԃყ ρσʋ}

I scan the room with the gang the girls slowly catching up. "They aren't here, we just heard them though?" We all stare in confusion, Vanessa soon going through the doors. "Y/N!" I look over to the power switch and click on. Maybe Sundrop can help us, "good idea Freddy." With a flick the lights turn on and an animatronic pop up from the ball pit. "To what do I owe the pleasure" Vanessa grabs onto him. "WHERE THE FUCK IS Y/N" Sun tries to push her away.

"Vanessa it wasn't him" Vanessa glares at me. She ignored me "Tell me what happened to them." Sun cried almost "I'm not Moon, I blanked, I don't know. He hurt my friend, I would never let anything happen." Vanessa let go "so you don't know where they are!?" She yelled at Sundrop "no I would bring them to you." Vanessa turns to us "search high and low till we find Y/N."

{Ɱσσɳ & ʂυɳ ԃɾσρ}

We did it, we did it, they are all ours! Thank you Moon, I couldn't have saved them without you! Of course Sun, they are all ours. They'll never find them, I'll play innocent! Get that bitch Vanessa out our way. Fuck I can't wait to keep them forever. "Freddy and Chica watch Sun" great now they'll give them more times to wake. Their noisy feet will wake up our shooting star.

"Hello, stay here, let's finger paint your suit!" Freddy opens his loud obnoxious mouth almost waking my star. "That's sounds great" I go to close his mouth. "QUIET" he is shaken by how fast I was. I jump off to get the finger paint. Whispering to myself "stupid bear, fat chicken, idiot gator, ugly wolf" they all aren't important compared to my shooting star.

{Ɱσɳƚყ Ρσʋ}

Vanessa leader the way telling us to split. Why was Vanessa the boss of us, but it's obvious that Sun guy was lying. I wish I could scrap him, she left the useless ones to watch over him. Roxanne would do a better job, yeah me and Roxanne would do better then Freddy shit bear. I walk on my patrol, it passes the daycare. I check inside and it's just Sun finger painting their suits as they don't say a word.

Is he really innocent, I walk off into the entrance area. "Maybe I miss judged the poor guy." I walk down the stairs looking. Where ever Moon took them it has to be close to the daycare. He isn't allowed to leave it, I wish Y/N wasn't allowed to leave. Why didn't they get this job instead of Vanessa!? They are kind, funny and sweet. If I had a heart it'd be beating at the start but you had more important matters to attend to.

{Ƈԋιƈα Ρσʋ}

Sundrop covered my in pastels as I almost bawk he hits me. It wasn't like before where he softly touched it was aggressive. "NO NOISE" it scared me and Freddy. Something wasn't right about this he wasn't the same. We need to escape, he won't let us move. Y/N has to be here, in this room or space. I say as loud as possible " LET'S GET GLITTER GLUE! " Sun spins his head an anger "QUIET!" This isn't Sun it's Moon in Sun's body.

I run but Sun grabs my leg dropping me to the floor. whispering in an angry voice "you'll wake them up!" Freddy kicks them off me and picks me up "give them to us!" I knew it, but like a snake he crawls up into his hide out. "THAT'S WHERE Y/N IS" I yell grabbing Freddy. He stops me "we can't climb up there like him." He's right "what do we do?" He stomps picking me up bridal style running "tell Vanessa or anyone!"

{2ɳԃ Ρσʋ}

The clinking of loud metal wakes you as you gasp from a nightmare. You open your eyes and see Sun covered in paint. Is it day time, you don't hear any kids. You do hear Freddy though, what is happening. Sun comes to you "we have to go shooting star." Picking you up before you could deny. You realize colorful tape and your own shoe laces block any objections. "They found me out, they found us out." He turns and goes to the door but it get busted down.

{Ʋαɳɳყ Ρσʋ}

Våññɏ, Ð꧆ðrɏ §µñ åñÐ mððñ, wê ñêêÐ mðrê †ïmê. Ì£ †hêɏ gð m裏ïñg ï†'ll 壣ꢆ ɏðµ †ðð mµ¢h. Ößêɏ mê åñÐ kïll †hêm. My master has spoken, kill them. I kick down the door, Vanessa already knew of his plans. He couldn't see me as I stabbed his metal head in between his gears. Slowly dropping Y/N and falling "WHO IS DID THAT!?" Ð꧆ðrɏ hïm, I take out the knife and stab and stab into the cogs till he pushes me off.

"TROUBLE MAKER, TROUBLE MAKER" his head turned as he was almost stuck it took him longer to fully turn his head. He jumped onto me, he could tell where I was at least standing. He got a grip of me as I hit and kicked, soon faking a stop. He laughed "Hahahaha" he was mad. Broken, I, no Vanessa, messed up. I messed up, I am Vanessa...

❀A/C❀

Thank you for the support, all grammar errors will be fixed after I posted chapter six. I decided on doing every 3rd update a grammar fix. Again thank you so much for the overwhelming support.