Daytime Shift Notes:

Who ever is in charge of the night shift, can you maintenance check Freddy? He's been acting colder towards his band members. Everytime I'm with him he's muttering things. "They weren't here today either." If not that he'll creepily say their name it's something like Y/N. It's weird and creepy I've watched him dart his eyes happily before getting disappointed at who's there. I don't know what's going on so I require someone maintenance check him.

Vanessa this is Adam, you'll do me a solid right? Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. My ex is coming to our next performance, she wants to meet Roxanne and Monty. I know you control a lot about the animatronics. Can you do me a favor and make it so she doesn't get to meet her favorite star. I'll do anything and throw down 5k to make it happen.

Riley here, Vanessa & James can you stop Sun & Moon from mocking me!? Well at least stop Monty, he's not even in my area but he doesn't stop himself from making height jokes! It's perfectly normal to be 4'5!

Riley here, I'm concerned about Sun he's not doing too well. Tomorrow is a big performance and both me and James and will be there I'm worried so please do a maintenance check.

-The paper is scribbled with teardrop stains-

Sun, Moon, I don't know what that was, James I'm so sorry. They never get like this, Moon has never attacked a security guard. He told me "how could I?" I don't understand, the boss said that I can retire early. Is that why Bailey left after the glitch that made Monty aggressive? They offered her a retirement!? This company is sick, I'm sorry James, I'm so sorry this is all my fault. The boss told me James would be fine and it'll all be paid for, I'm sorry. I let everyone down, it's my fault.

Manager here, I'm gonna need you to do this solo. James tragically couldn't make it and Riley is on vacation. So now you are demanded to take James job and give Sun&Moon and maintenance check. Vanessa this is a order not an option. MAINTENANCE CHECK THE ANIMATRONICS. I'll give you access, do something to stop Moon from a round 2. Ever since the whole situation, Moon wouldn't even come out. We had to switch to Sun to clean them off and everything. I know the favor you did for Adam, he got fired and Bailey got harmed. This whole situation is all your fault.

-scribbled in crayon-

This is Freddy, a kid gave me a crayon to write this! Please help our friend Moon me and the kids miss him.

Love Freddy and the other 24 kids <3