ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫: 𝕍𝕀

{3ɾԃ Ρҽɾʂσɳ}

Y/N and Sun stopped at an arcade room "uh this should be fine." He creepily looked back and forth soon resting them down. "Sun, why are you acting like this?" He chuckled "I have no clue, my program has never been so, strong. I don't want to do this, I don't want to force you. I want to just be normal, I hate this so much." If robots could cry, Sun would be sobbing.

Y/N put their hand on his shoulder "we can do this" with a bright smile. They sat "so when does your program go crazy?" He nervously taps his fingers to the side. "When certain things happen, it feels like second nature." Y/N turns "why'd you take me away from China and them?"

He nervously stops his tapping. "They were going to take you away. They aren't what they seem. I know their evil and are just like me. They want you all too themselves." Y/N.jumped and grabbed Sun "THAT'S IT!" Sun acts as if they picked him up. Since it'd be impossible, but it felt real still. "Wha-" before he could comment Y/N yells "WE HAVE TO GET VANS!"

{Ʋαɳҽʂʂα ρσʋ}

In the corner of Sun's room I hold down my wound. I took off the suit using it as materials. "This is all my fault" she gets up and walks to get the axe. Why did they have an axe, for fire emergencies. This was bigger as she got ready to follow and hunt the Sun.

{Ƈԋιƈα ρσʋ}

"We should go back and see if they made progress." Freddy nods as we look back. Maybe they needed back up, something told me I needed to find them. Something wasn't right as I walk I notice scratches. I look at the closest door, breaking it down.

Me and Freddy star at horror as our old friend is now new parts and pieces. Scratched and torn I scream as Freddy quiets me. "Whoever did this doesn't want us knowing." I look back "let's act like we never saw." I glare "we have to tell Vanessa or bring Roxy to parts a-" he yells "CHICA. I TOLD YOU, I'm sorry, Chica look at Roxy. She has no hope, just like Bonnie she'll be replaced."

He wasn't wrong, Bonnie was replaced. It hurt as I stared at Roxy's broken form I close the door. I promise even if it costs me my life, I'll revenge you. "Freddy let's do this shit" Freddy stood in shook, old Chica is gone. My friends are hurt, my friends are dying, I have to save them all. Roxy will be okay and I'll make sure of it. For now who ever did this is at Hell's doorstep.

Who am I kidding, it was probably Sun or Moon. When I get my hands on them they'll feel my rage. I should ask Freddy "who do you think did it?" He stares at me before saying something jaw dropping. "It's probably Monty" what, huh, bawk, "why Monty?" Freddy shrugs.

"Moon and Sun don't have claws and without a weapon couldn't do that. If Y/N was there they would have stopped them. Not to mention Monty is supposed to be with Roxy. It's obvious by the scratches and how aggressive it is that it's him. Sun and Moon also wouldn't have hid it. Unless they lost Y/N and this isn't too far where we left them. Sun ran his ass off, no way did he stop here. Also again if this was true why is Roxy the only damaged one?"

{Ɱσɳƚყ ρσʋ}

I see him and Y/N as they lay in Sun's lap and laugh. Then get serious talking about something. Papers on the floor of the arcade. I can't believe they'd do such a thing. I crack my knuckles and neck, "here we go." I stomp towards them slowly but surely they both become concerned. Till I run and grab Sun throwing him. "HEY" I push them back to where they belong. "Sit and be quiet" I can handle this garbage. Suns obviously weak, it's pathetic.

Before I can react the brat jumps in front of me. "STAY AWAY" are they protecting them. "What's wrong with your circuits, I'll have to take you to parts and services." They glare "he hasn't done anything wrong." Sun pitches up his voice from behind "I tried to kidnap you." Y/N flips at him "not helping!" Which silences him "he's still nice and cool, he just can't control it."

"I don't care" I stomp up and push them away ready to swing till they jump on my back. "What the-" I'm cut of by their speaking "He's really nice, have you spoken to him." I stuff up confused "n-" as they cut me off again yelling. "WELL YA SHOULD" I grab them off "Y/N." I say smiling "yes" I change to a grumpy expression "get out my way."

Eventually after a minute or two of rolling national 20's, charisma which I never expected. surprisingly Y/N's strong suit. "So we're tryna find out what makes Sun go defense mode." I yawn " I need a recharge station" Sun looks away "take Y/N Moon definitely isn't happy rn." Y/N stares confused as I grab their torso putting them in front. "Hurry" Y/N frowns as we walk. This is too easy, way too easy.

𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩:

I'll be starting to write a fully original story since this is going to end soon since it's 2-4am rn. So it may end before chapter 20 or I may leave it. I personally plan on writing a 3 way Isekai called "Switch our roles" where multiple people are reincarnated. Such as the Villainess, Heroine, and Side Character/Knight. It'll have a little gay romance with straight romance. Magical and serious themes and funny concepts. I might in the future actually make a joke chapter of the fake story that the characters are based around. Just wanted to announce I'm fine but because of lost motivation may take longer to upload cause of pressure plus I have alot on my plate but look forward for Switch our roles. Also other stories that'll come up into the future.