Chapter 5: My Home

𝙻𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I had just got done helping Mr. Hernandez with his fencing, when I realized I was finished with my chores. Sighing, I start towards the Guzmàn property, seeing if Amiyah wanted to go watch the river flow. It was a calming experience that I'd only love to do with her, plus she is also someone who needs to relax.

She might not think I notice, but she is holding a lot inside, last night was just proof of it. I heard he mentions her parents, but I didn't want to bring it up incase she ran away from me. If she wants to be close with me, she should tell me how she is feeling, and the same goes for me. There's a bit I don't tell her, like I like her more than how I usually think of a girl.

Usually when I like a girl, it's for her body, and not her personality. This is all too strange for me, and Mama knows that, which is why she is they only person who truly knows how I feel about Amiyah. Dolores knows, she hasn't mentioned it to anyone, to which I'm grateful for.

I stepped up to the door, knocking on it softly, which opened seconds later to Señora Guzmàn. "Hello, Luisa. What do you need?" She asked with a bright smile on her face, "Is Amiyah here?" I asked. "She is with Mariano at your house," she informed me, making me nod my head, "Thank you, Ma'am. Have a good evening," I dismiss myself.

"I did not know she planned on going to the Casita today," I thought to myself, walking down the street, helping people along the way.

Once I got home, the doors were wide open, Isabela was walking to the desk that was in the corner of the room, placing a cactus plant on the surface. "Isa, where is Amiyah? Senora Guzmàn said she came here with Mariano," I asked, making her look at me. "Living room, Tío Bruno, Camilo, and Antonio were gonna watch a telenovela by the rats, Dolores went in there about five minutes ago. Said she was napping," She looked back to her Cactus, centering the plant.

After thanking my sister, I went towards the living room, entering it when I heard shouts of anger. Tío Bruno was angered by the rats, while Camilo was trying to calm him. Key word, Trying. Antonio was cuddled into Amiyah, who was in a deep sleep, also cuddling Antonio.

I smiled at the sight, her face was adorable, no furrowed eyebrows, or worry lines on her forehead. Her usually frown was a straight line, corners of her lips were curled up. Her red hair latex perfectly to the side of her, flowing down the couch pillow.

Camilo shouted at Bruno once more, making. Amiyah slightly stir in her sleep, I slapped Camilo upside the head. "What was that for?!" He shouted at me, I point at Amiyah with my finger over my lips, he looks over at her, giving me a sad smile, "Sorry," he whispers.

I make my way towards her, furrowing my eyes, kneeling in front of her, I run my fingers through the top of her hair. She starts to stir, a soft smile gracing her pale freckled face, arms tightening around Antonio, who snuggled deeper into her shoulder. "Hermosa, you gonna wake up anytime soon?" I whisper, earning a whimper, the smile disappears from her lips, turning into a frown, "Go away,"she groans, turning her body slightly.

"Mija, leave Amiyah alone. Wake her when it's time for dinner," Mama mumbled, making me whine slightly, "But Mami," I look at her with pleading eyes. "No Mija, she needs her beauty sleep," she furrows her brows, "Come help me with dinner, maybe helping me will speed up time. C'mon," she moves her hands in a "Come on" motion, which makes me get up and follow her, but not before kissing Amiyah on the head.

After about two hours of helping Mama out in the kitchen, the comfortable silence gets interrupted by the soft shuffle of feet. My attention shifts to the door where a tired looking Amiyah stood, a sleepy Antonio in her arms, a sheepish smile on her face, to which made me smile, "Good morning, Hermosa," I tease her. Her face reddens, shifting Antonio higher on her hips, "Antonio and I wanted Luisa to come relax in his room with us. May we borrow her, Julieta?" She asked, looking at Mama.

"Yes you may, tell Mirabel to come help me out," I smiled at her, walking over giving her a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks Mama," I follow Amiyah out of the kitchen. Her hair was flowing down her back, stopping halfway down, and was slightly snarled. I stepped up next to her, Antonio was slowly starting to wake up, bouncing every step she made. "Here, let me take him," I mumble, holding my hands out, she just shakes her head, "I'm good, but thank you, Carina."

I frown slightly, not used to someone rejecting my help, "Are you sure?" I asked, making her meet my eyes, halfway up the stairs she stopped. Turning towards me, she gives me a soft smile, "He's not heavy, don't worry about it. Now let's get going, maybe Antonio can get a bit more sleep," she whispers, motioning to a snoring Antonio.

I nod softly, we finish our way to his room, opening door for her. She flashes me a thankful smile, before she walks past me, and towards Antonio's tree house. It was a long walk, so I decided to save her the trouble. I walked up beside them, before slipping my arm behind her back, then grabbing her legs, and lifting her from the ground.

Her scream echoed through the room, before she started to laugh, "You as-" she cuts herself off, looking at Antonio who was up now, looking around the room. She glared at me, before looking at Antonio, "Sorry, Tonito, go back to sleep. I'll wake up when it's time for dinner," she kisses his forehead, as he shuffles closer to her shoulder, which forces me to turn her body closer to mine. Chest almost against chest, I was gripping onto her thighs, making sure I didn't drop them.

Her eyes flickered from mine to his face every couple of seconds, I was walking up the stairs to his bed. Her eyes met mine, she smiled at me, her blue eyes piercing mine, I smiled back. I got to his bed, placing them both down safely, before climbing on his bed with them. We situated ourselves against his headboard, his bed swinging lightly from the vines that held it.

Antonio was curled up in the middle of her legs, head rested against her left thigh, cuddling up into the blankets they lay under. His head was showing from the blanket, which was tucked under his chin. Seeing his jaguar plushie, I place my hand under the blanket, his arms wrap around both my hand and the plushie. I chuckle, before trying to take my hand from his, watching his face contort into a frown, tugging my hand back towards him.

I smile before letting him keep my hand, he went back to a peaceful, relaxed state of sleep, before bringing my eyes to meet Amiyahs again. Her blue eyes were looking at me with something I have never seen before, it made my heart and cheeks warm up. I felt my heart skip a beat when her hand went to my cheek, caressing it softly, she was slowly leaning in.

As she was leaning in, I felt my hand being turn around, and placed up Antonio's head, so my palm was flesh against Amiyahs thigh. Her eyes widen, I felt the muscles in her thighs tighten up, I slipped my thumb from under my baby cousins head, lightly strolling her clothed thigh.

Her hand was still on my cheek, her eyes still staring into mine, I felt safe. Like I was.....

Home.

𝔸𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖?

𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕨𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤?

𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪!!! 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨𝕤.

𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕜.

PEACE OUT BITCHES😩💞✨