Chapter 7: See You

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I was not expecting this.

I wasn't expecting to wake up in Luisas arms, her head in the crook of my neck. Legs tangled, her hair astray, and her hand now wrapped around my waist. My red hair was tangled, snagging at the bottom of my fingers as I combed through my hair. My fingers halted when I got to the back of my hair, memory of last night flashing through my mind.

Her lips making soft kisses on my neck, to which I whimper at the contact.

"Luisa," I moan out quietly when her lips met my soft spot, which was on my neck under my jawline.

My fingers lightly grip my hair, heartbeat quickening. My stomach had butterflies, and my hands started to shake.

She smirks against my skin, sucking on the spot, which made me rock my hips forward.

I loosen my grip from my hair, getting fully out of bed, grabbing my clothes from the night before, slipping them into my bag and grabbing a green skirt. Sliding the skirt onto my body, I tuck in a pale green sleeveless shirt, which had some flour stains.

Making my way out of her room softly, not wanting to wake her, I head downstairs. I walk towards the stair feeling something crawl up my leg, up the arm that was swinging beside my body, and onto my shoulder. "Good Morning, Julia," I say, earning a squeak from the little creature, who was on her hind legs.

I stop walkingnonce I was on the bottom of the stairs, "You okay?" I ask, to which she just rubbed her snout on my cheek. My finger smooth out her fur as I entered the dinning room, to see the parents, children besides Luisa and Dolores, and Abuela sitting around talking about random things.

Isabela noticed me first, waving me over with a overly sweet smile. Taking a seat next to her, I notice Julieta and Mirabel look at me with smiles on their faces, making me smile back.

"How was your night, Ami?" Julieta asked with a intrigued tone, which surprised me, I haven't heard a tone like that since my aunt asked me if I liked anyone. "It was good," I grab the cup of tea that was in front of me, bringing it to my lips, and take a sip.

"You sure? Dolores said she heard some interesting things coming from Luisa's bedroom. Anything you'd like to mention?" Isabela asks, elbowing me in the side, smirk evident on her face.

Blush rushes to my cheeks, looking down to the tea, twirling the cup as a nervous tick. "No, nothing right now," I grumble, hearing three laughs fill the room. "I wanna die," I whisper to myself, not looking up from where I was staring at.

"Oh, Amiyah, don't talk like that. I'm sure Luisa likes you too, I mean, she wouldn't have made you moan like that," Mirabel says, a little bit too loud because Antonio peeked over at us with confusion, "What's moaning?" He asks Julieta, who earned a glare from Pepa, who had a cloud slightly forming over her head.

"It's just noise you make when you're happy," Julieta says, earning a quick nod from Antonio, "How did Luisa make Ami make a happy noise?" He asks, somewhat quieter, realizing he shouldn't have talked so loud before.

"No need to worry your adorable little head, Tonito," I say, reaching over the table to ruffle his hair. I glare at the girls, and Julieta, making them all nod before eating again.

Antonio and I were running around out in the field, with Camilo, who was laying down on the picnic blanket. Antonio's giggles erupted every time one of the animals got close to either of us, which made me smile. We were playing tag with the animals, which was something we usually do.