Chapter 6: Odd Evening

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

After about an hour or two of sitting in Antonios room, eating dinner with the family, Mariano was ready to leave. It was almost just about to be sunset, which made this whole day to come an end. I was sad, and annoyed.

Julia, the rat with the white patch of fur on her back, was perched on my shoulder, sleeping peacefully. Antonio was out playing with his Jaguar, Mirabel and the girls were in the living room chatting away. The adults (except Bruno) were in the dinning room discussing Dolores birthday, which was weeks away. Bruno, and I were sitting on the front steps, staring at the sunset, playing with his rats.

My head was rested on his shoulder, feelings the rats jump up and under my legs, like jump rope. "Sometimes I feel like the world is whirling past me, and the only time I get a break is when I'm with this family. It's weird," I say randomly, earning Brunos attention, "Well, I have had this family to lean on, so I wouldn't know what you mean. But I'm sure it's a good... thing?" He hesitated at the end, unsure of what he is saying, making me smile softly

"Yeah, thank you though Bruno. Thank you for being there for me in your own way, everyone is just trying hard to make me feel accepted. Just by you being your own weird self is good enough for me," I close my eyes, basking in the silence.

Bruno was like a father to me, I haven't felt this safe since my parents were alive. He's the one person I'd depend on for stuff like shelter, and just basic things human need. He's my comfort during the cold nights, he's just there for me when no one else is. Let's not forget about Luisa, she is the exception.

Luisa is the only other person who I'd depend my needs and wants on, she makes me feel wanted and needed. She makes me feel like I am loved, and safe besides a fatherly way. Her need for my attention, and presence makes me feel good. She'd grab my hand randomly, not worrying about who was in the room. She'd hug me from behind in front of whoever I was talking to, whether it was her Abuela, Mom or my Aunt. She just never cared.

The feeling of his hand on my arm woke me, fluttering open, my eyes search for his face. Everything was engrossed in the darkness of night, only the moonlight shone on Bruno and I. "Luisa said she will bring you to her room for you to sleep. Mariano left an hour or two ago," Bruno informs me, his eyes flicked to Luisas tall frame.

"Come on, Hermosa," Luisa lifts me from the ground with ease, to which I turn into her chest. I turn my head, "Goodnight Bruno," I say, fluffing his hair with my hand, "Night," he says, a light blush coming to his face, trying to fix his messed up hair. I chuckle as Luisa makes her way through the Casita, carrying my up the stairs towards her bedroom.

Placing me on her bed, Luisa turns to get ready for bed. Changing into pjs, she gets onto the bed, I get off the bed. Grabbing the big shirt I take of my top, and slipping it over my head, before taking off my skirt. Now ready for bed, I slip into the bed beside Luisa, who hasn't spoken a word to me.

I lay on my back, feeling the bed shift, my eyes flicker to meet hers, her eyes meet mine. "Are
you okay? You're oddly quiet, Luisa," I furrow my brows, her eyes flicker to my lips then back to my eyes. "I'm okay," she whispered, leaning her head on the palm of her hand that was holding herself up.

My eyes flicker to her lips, which were curved into a soft smile, making me lean in slightly. Our noses met, her haze eyes were clouded with something I didn't recognize, which made me nervous. I was pulling my face away when she grabs my face, pulling herself up off her bed. Her forehead met mine, her eye were closed, "Luisa," I mumble, my lips almost grazing hers, she hummed, looking into my eyes.

"For the love of god, if you're going to kiss me, do it now," I grumble, before her lips met mine.

Our lips danced together like they have done this a multitude of times, which made me less nervous. Her lips overlapped mine, my hands went into her hair, which was pulled back like usual, it hung like a curtain beside of faces. Her hands rested in two different areas, one hand was on the side of my neck, thumb besides my ear, while her left hand was on my hip. She went to sit in between my legs, bottom of my thighs against the front of hers. When we stopped, my breathing was so erratic, I couldn't speak for a couple minutes.

Her hand that was against my hip was now on my thigh, gripping it softly, rubbing her thumb agaisnt my ivory pale skin softly. Her eyes fluttered open, meeting mime with a look I now realized was lust, which made me smile sheepishly under her gaze. "Damn," she whispered huskily, which made me unintentionally bit my lip, "You are an amazing kisser, especially for someone who hadn't kissed anyone before. Let me guess, you practiced with a stuffed animal?" she teases me, making my cheeks flush, turning my head to face the bedside table.

I eyed the clock, which showed, "11:09" making me chuckle, How long have we been in the room? I ask myself, before meeting Luisas eyes again. "No, actually, I had a girl-friend who made me make out with her. Just never counted it as an actual kiss," I shrug, trying to see if she would get jealous. To which she did, her hand on my thigh gripped tighter when I mention the make out part, making me giggle.

"Alright, relax, Carina. I was joking, no need to bruise my thigh," I tease her, her cheeks redden, loosening her grip. "Sorry," she said, making me take my hand from her hair, and place it on her cheek. I pull her face to mine, kissing her lips, which made her kiss me back, a groan soliciting from her lips as I wrap my legs around her waist.

We make-out for a good six minutes before we pull apart for proper air, to which she tucked her head to my neck. Her lips making soft kisses on my neck, to which I whimper at the contact. "Luisa," I moan out quietly when her lips met my soft spot, which was on my neck under my jawline. She smirks against my skin, sucking on the spot, which made me rock my hips forward. I shudder as I felt her hands slide up the shirt, leaving my bottom half on covered by my white skintight shorts. Her hands stop just under my breast, before lifting her head to meet my eyes.

"Can I?" She asks with desperation, her chest heaving up and down harshly, licking her lips. "I-I. Not- Not right now," I mumble, to which she nodded, pulling herself off of me. She goes to get off the bed fully, before I grip her shoulders, "We can cuddle....?" I ask hesitantly, making her smile, "Yeah," she whispers. I pull her into my side, letting her rest her head against my chest. She pulled my shirt down, covering my stomach, she slipped her hand under the shirt, resting it on my stomach.

It was quiet now, not a sound could be heard. I smiled at the peace but not before remembering what just almost went down. Her lips were all over my neck. Hands gripped my thighs. Hands slid up my stomach, stopping under my chest. Why did I stop her? I pretty much led her on, least I could have down was let her touch me. Why didn't she just continue? I mean, most people would have continued I think. God I am just confusing myself.

Should I move her hand? It seems a bit odd just laying there. Jesus she makes me doubt myself. And makes me want her in ways I couldn't even dare to think about. But I also wanted her to just be here with me, cuddle me, comfort me. God I'm such a mess, my thoughts were cut off when I felt her lean against me more. I had my hand in her hair, playing with the loose strands, which made her cuddle into me more.

I stop myself from thinking, focusing on the ceiling, which had glow in the dark stars on them. I slowly felt myself get more sleepier, which made me just relax against the bed, feeling Luisa's sleeping body against mine. I close my eyes, sinking into a dreamless sleep.

ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕣𝕕, 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥. 𝕄𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕕𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤.

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤 (𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦) 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖.

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜.

PEACE OUT BITCHES😩💞🦋