evolution of Cygnus

Actually the one that says "Early 2019" is actually artwork at 2018 I believe

I swear I went downhill during 2019 somehow and I am still trying to process how that even happened. Early 2019 was when I wanted to be like Scootaloo loves Sans(now known as Synnibear03) and I still want to figure out why I thought the time during 2019 I made this one terrible design for Cygnus (the furry but with the purple hoodie) and decided I wanted to be edgy and made a mess. I can't get over on how crusty and gross the yellow bandages look like. The reason I didn't add it onto the chart because that design is associated with a lot of memories I don't want to bring up(that's another reason why Cygnus suddenly had a 180 change in personality) but now recently I've been thinking to give Cygnus back a little edge to give her more character and likable because I'll be honest I am beginning to like the old her a little bit if it weren't bringing up so many bad memories.

But seriously though my artstyle in 2019 went down probably because I wanted to be like a lot of people but then got confused and forgot what I was doing again. But seriously even to this day my biggest inspiration is Quartelz/Carmel-Rose and I am glad that she isn't turning problematic and hope it stays that way (like most animation meme animators are today- *cough* birdie *cough* Twisted-Doctor *cough* kittydog *cough cough* nawnii *cough* Scootaloo is somewhat forgiven because it's understandable but it was still wrong for what she did and people got to realize that she's human too and people change interests, but for those who were popular in the community and left and weren't problematic I hope for the best for them)

But for those who actually stayed and looked at my content for a long time I am really surprised that you all stayed for that long .

But answer if you want- what year+ month did you find me? I'm actually very curious about this.

If you were there at 2017 I'm very surprised