Werewolf! Stitch x Reader

I love you, i love you, i love you
Gn reader
Angst to fluff
Song inspired (name all the songs for a cookie, theres 3)
_________

Why did you leave me?

I dont even know where you went.

You disappeared one night, on a full moon, and i want to forget how long its been. The bed is empty, the kitchen is quiet, and our favorite show stopped airing.

My friends forced me to meet them for a hangout, and i bailed last minute.

I just cant do it anymore. They get mad at me because i miss you.

You were the best thing that happened to me. And all my friends are tired of hearing how much i miss you, but, i feel sorry for them.

Theyll never know you the way that i do.

"Are you still seriously stuck on him? Move on, hes not coming back." My friends voice boomed through the phone.

"First of all, you cheated 3 times on all three boyfriends. Dont talk to me." I spat.

"Unable to hold down a relationship because all you do is whore around, and tell me he isnt coming back. Yeah sure, its pretty obvious at this point, but out of your mouth it sounds like a joke." I snapped, hearing all our other friends on the call go dead silent.

"None of you, dont talk to me ever again. All of you are like mosquitos, leeching off her behavior." I spat out, obviously fueled by the constant unnecessary pestering.

Vikhor i cant forget how long its been. Its been two years, and i hate that i cant forget you. Youve treated me so well, i love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

Oh my god i hate that i do.

I stared at the door, internally debating if i should also leave, and never return.

"If that door opens to reveal you in 10 seconds-"

"Ive just got to wait 10 seconds?" A gruff voice growled from the opposite side of the door, waiting patiently.

My eyes widened in shock, but this was probably hallucinations settling in. I mean, it had to happen some time now.

Im on the floor, debating wether that fucking voice was real. I cant be dreaming again..please dont let it be a dream...

10 seconds have passed, and the door...

...it creaked open, and huge feet-paws were the first thing i catch a glimpse of. My heart jumped, as i finally look up, tears brimming in my eyes as i scan his face.

"Vikhor?"

"Im home."

His body was laced in bandages, tainted with blood. Scars and rips were the thing that stood out the most, but i looked past them to see..the face ive longed for.

Vikhors body was covered with an armor vest, fastened by a few belts and straps. His hands were bigger, with long claws. And his nose-! Aw his big wolf nose.

"Do i get no welcoming hug?" He chuckled, watching as i bolted towards him and leaped into his huge arms.

"Im so sorry i disappeared that night." He began, stroking my hair as all i could do was sob.

I didnt care how scary he looked, what mattered right now was that he was with me and me only. Holding me. In our home.

Staring off across the room, the heat from his fur laced back etching onto me. I didnt even know he was a werewolf.

"I left because.. I turned that night. I was hungry, and i almost ate you. I couldnt live with it.." he admitted, holding me in his lap on the ground.

"Shh, all that counts, is here and now." I muttered lovingly into his big fluffy ears.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Vikhor."

I kissed his wolf nose, feeling his ear twitch playfully.

"Im not gonna lie, you got 10 times more cuter with all this fluff on you."

"Lyubov...im supposed to be scary."