(BOCW) Helen Park x M! Vampire! Reader

Feed
Warning - blood/blood drinking
Male reader
Helen Park (BOCW)
________

Y/N felt over his fangs, looking at them in the mirror. His pupils turned to slits immediately. He was undergoing another change. Its what happens when vampire mature over the years, after the maturation theyll grow sharper fangs, better hearing, claws, ect.

For Y/N, he grew claws. The jig might be up for him, he was going unnoticed this entire time working with Park, and the others...but he cant clip these nails, theyll be extremely painful. Best of all they wont stop bleeding—its like chopping off a finger.

But after the maturation comes an alarming hunger.

"Fuck," He cursed, closing the fridge. Theres no meat or bloodpacks left. Hes in deep shit now. What could help is going out in the cold—it would distract him enough.

Surely enough, he threw on a coat, although he didnt need to, and went outside into the cold. It was about 10pm, the sky was pitch black, with no sign of life anywhere.

"Y/N? What are you doing outside at this hour?" A familiar voice called in a hushed manner. This voice that yelled at you sometimes made you warm and fuzzy—it was none other than Helen Park.

Your heart beat in your chest faster and faster, someone would need to fork it with a stake for it to stop. Thoughts started to intrude into your mind.

You needed food, and fast.

The male backed away slowly, mumbling before almost shouting. "Helen—please-get away from me," you pleaded, but it seemed to goad her on. She walked towards you, almost making you stumble backwards.

"Youre a vampire arent you?"

"..." the silence was so loud. You could hear your dead heart beating in your ears. It was telling on your body already.

"Here," she noticed your distress, bringing you both onto the cold snow. She tilted her neck towards you, for a clear spot. "Drink."

Following her commands, you gently held her closer to you, groaning as you finally sank your teeth into her soft flesh. She flinched in your arms, but you comforted her, rubbing her back as you drank.