A dream come true (Platonic Z.I.T - Fluff)

Sooooo, I was playing around with a prompt generator, and I found one too cute to pass up.

Basically, it's Person A, listening to Person B talk about their dreams to open a bakery, and Person A already planning out how to make that happen.

Imma just adjust it a bit in this story to fit the three of them, and probably just naturally deviate from the prompt, cuz y'know, why not?

Note - Impulse isn't being shipped, but I'm adding him in cuz why not?

Personalities? Yea I'll try my best, but my best efforts still suck, so your gonna have to deal with it.

Ship - Very slight Tangaph (Tango and Zedaph)

Word count - 466 (Ik it's short but I suck at writing fluff, soo less suffering for you guys) 

Ding!

"Oh! the cookies are ready!" Zedaph exclaimed, going to the oven. Zedaph had always liked baking, Tango and Impulse knew this. 

They also knew, that his cookies were some of the best on the server, being almost as good as Stress's baking. Before Zedaph could even take the cookies out of the oven, Tango sped over, swung open the oven, and took a cookie. 

He munched on the cookie while dashing away. "Hey! No fair! I want a cookie too!" Impulse exclaimed. 

Tango almost always got the first cookie, because well, he didn't have to wait for them to cool. 

"Too bad you're not a demon!" Tango yelled. Impulse picked up a cookie, and played hot potato with it in his hands, bouncing it back and forth. 

"You want it to cool faster?" Zedaph asked. "Uhh, yea, sure!" Impulse agreed. That was his mistake. 

Zedaph took out a hairdryer thing from under the counter. "Behold, the Cookie-Cooler 3000!" He blasted it at Impulse's cookie. The wind definitely cooled the cookie, but in turn, Impulse's hair was now a mess.

 "Uhhh, well, I guess it worked..." Impulse said, then shrugged. He threw the cookie in his mouth. Tango walked back to them as like he didn't just run away.

"Impulse!  What happened to your hair?" Tango remarked. 

Impulse sighed. "Zedaph tried to-" Impulse was cut off by another blast of wind. They tried to run away, only to find that the dang thing had wheels. 

Wheels.

 After a while, Zedaph stopped the blaster, and they calmed down.

 "Don't. Do. That. Ever. Again." Impulse said between breaths. Tango, on the other hand, thought it was fun. "Nonono, you should totally make a bigger one-" "NOOOO" 

Impulse managed to get them not to make another one. Tango and Zedaph ended up cuddling on the couch, munching on the cookies, while Impulse sat beside them, very clearly third-wheeling. 

Zed was sat on Tango's lap, nuzzling against him. "Hey, Zed?"  Tango asked, munching between words. 

"Mmm?" Zed hummed. "Have you considered working with Stress? Like, in her bakery," Tango asked. Zed thought about it for a while. Impulse also heard this and thought it was a cool idea. "Yea Zed! That would be really cool!" The brunette excitedly said. 

"Well, I don't really want to bother Stress, I mean, doesn't she already work with Iskall?" Zedaph asked, unsure. 

"Yea, but I bet she wouldn't mind!" Tango said, ruffling his hair. Impulse chimed in. "I heard she's been looking for some extra help, I could just ask," 

Zedaph sighed. "I know, but really, I don't think I'm good enough-" Tango cut Zedaph off. "Woah there buddy, your baking is amazing ok? C'mon, you've got a chance!" Tango assured Zedaph. 

"Hmmm... fine, "Zedaph agreed. Impulse fist pumped into the air. 

I didn't edit this so it's more suffering for you than I intended it to be lol, also, cliffhanger.