W

Year 2014...

"Ryujin, let's go now..."

"Okay ma, just gotta grab my things!"

Ryujin stood up from the couch and ran towards her room, taking her bag before following her parents to the car with a wide smile spread across her flawless face.

"Did you brought the mocha bread with you?"

"Of course, pa! I would never forget that..."

"Great, be good at school 'kay?"

"Yes ma! You know me, I'm a top student."

The family laughed inside the car, while driving to Ryujin's school. The parents were glad that their daughter finally caught up with everything, and was now living happily. But deep down, they now that Ryujin was still longing to meet her bestfriend and they just hope that one day, Ryujin would tell them about it. They were her parents, of course they know her better than anybody else.

"Okay, we're here now... Good luck sweety, mama and papa loves you!"

"I love you too, ma and pa! I'll wait for you here later! Bye~"

Ryujin went down after giving them both forehead kisses, walking inside her school with light steps.

"Ryuryu!"

"Hello, Yeonjun oppa!"

"Ryujin noona!"

"Kai! Yah, get off me you heavy koala!"

They all laughed at the young boy's behaviour, making him pout. Ryujin smiled and laughed along with the 5 boys whom she considers as her friends. She all met them during her freshmen year, and they've been friends up until now that she's already a Highschool senior. She first met Beomgyu, whom received a lot of scolding from her after he ruined her project, but then again they became friends because of that. Then she met the 4 other guys and they all clicked together.

"Okay, stop stop... We should get to classes now, Ryu and I will go first. Bye bros~"

"Bye boys, see you at Lunch!"

Ryujin and Beomgyu were at the same grade level, Soobin and Yeonjun were at the last year of Highschool while Kai and Taehyun were still sophomores.

"Oh, right! Before I forget about it, the maknaes told me to invite you to watch the Floorball match today."

"Floorball? Are they playing?"

"Nope, but they have a friend who plays it that's why they decided to invite us all. You'll watch with us, right?"

"How about classes?"

"Silly, we're having halfday classes today!"

"Oh, right, I forgot... Well, I guess I'll watch it then..."

"Great! Now, come on! Mrs. Lim is coming!"

They both ran quickly to their own seats, Beomgyu at the middle row and Ryujin at the Back row, afraid to be scolded by the terror teacher.

"Arghh... How come you still aced that surprise quiz?! I hate Biology!"

"I told you gyu, its better to study all the time... How much did you get again?"

"36/50"

"That's fine gyu, you're not the lowest scorer... Just study next time, 'kay?"

The guy smiled at her positive words, and just nodded. Ryujin had always been smart, almost everyone in the school knows that.

"Anyways, let's go to the cafeteria now..."

"Right, I'm sure those morons are already waiting."

"Last to reach have to treat us bubble tea!"

"YAH CHOI BEOMGYU!"

The students looked at them as they ran through the hallways so fast that you'd only see a glimpse of their figures, with Beomgyu laughing so loudly to tease the small girl. Yep, it was another normal day.

"So... Did you two ran through the hallways again? You look like retards, panting so hard like that..."

"Blame this damn chestnut, Soobin oppa."

"Beomgyu hyung, did noona hit that hard?"

Taehyun teased the sulking boy who was rubbing his head that Ryujin smacked, which made the others laugh along with him.

"Shut up, taehyun. Hmph, you're so mean Ryu!"

"Pft, you look like a duck gyu..."

They laughed again, before they decided to start eating so they won't be late for the Floorball match this afternoon.