A

"Girl's floorball match?"

"Yeah, didn't Beomgyu hyung told you?"

"He only told me to watch floorball with you guys because you had a friend there— I wasn't told that it was a 'girl' friend."

Ryujin stated as they all sat down on the bleachers, her and Kai on the front, while the other 4 are behind them, along with other students who wants to watch the match. According to Kai, this is just a practice game but many people were watching because of the new star player.

"So, this new rookie star is your friend? What's her name?"

"The name's Shin Yuna"

"Shin Yuna?"

"Yeah, that's why I also want you to watch the game... Are you, like, somewhat related? Your cousin, perhaps?"

"Hmmm, from all the family reunion I attended, I've never heard that name before... Also, I don't think I have a relative who plays Floorball. So, nope, I think we're not related..."

Ryujin shrugged her shoulders, before she averted her attention to the court when she heard loud screams and applauds from the students. She watched as the girls, carrying that somewhat stick with them, walked in with wide smiles. She frowned when she saw how tall they were, and thought that she'd look like a small beam if she ever stands next to them. The thought only made her laugh.

"Noona, that tall girl with dark black hair— that's her, Shin Yuna, the rookie."

"That's her? Holy smokes— she's so pretty! Yah, are you sure that she's just your friend?"

"Ryu noona! Of course! Stop teasing me~"

"Ey, fine, I was just making sure. Anyways, I know you like someone else... Probably someone whose name starts with 'Tae' and ends with 'Hyun', right?"

"You knew?! How?!"

"Easy there, you dolphin. I just know, I mean, you know how observant I am... Don't worry tho, your secret is safe. But if you take too long to confess, I'll strangle you."

Ryujin laughed and ruffled his hair, before a whistle was heard to indicate the start of the match. The both of them stopped talking when Soobin scolded them, but they both shared a quiet giggle.

"You two, stop playing around. The game's about to start."

"Ne, Soobin Hyung..."

The game has finally started, and everyone was either too focused or too noisy cheering. Ryujin was one of the quiet ones who prefers to just watch than to cheer, and she didn't even understand the game fully so it wasn't that easy to be completely engrossed.

One thing that she noticed tho, was that Shin Yuna was really a great player. Ryujin lacked knowledge in Floorball but she just knows that she's good, her teammates wouldn't have trusted her to score every points if she wasn't. She really was a star player.

"Wow, that was a nice game!"

"Yeah, and your friend really played amazingly! She's cool!"

Beomgyu and Kai talked loudly, while the others only shook their heads at their noisy friends. They're always the noisy ones among them, with Beomgyu's booming voice and Kai's dolphin screams.