I

Year 2015...

"Arghhh, I give up!"

The short girl grunted, messing her own hair in frustration. Yuna watched her, sighing at the sight of her giving up.

"Jinnie unnie... Come on, you're almost there! You promised me that you'd try your best before this school year end..."

It was, indeed, true. Ryujin promised her that she'd really try to learn floorball, and it was only a month before the school year finishes. Ryujin pouted and walked towards Yuna, looking so drained and out of energy.

"I know, Shinnayu... But... But it's really hard! I've been practicing for a month now, yet I don't have any progress!"

"I told you, it needs patience unnie..."

Yuna smiled at her, enough to erase her worries and anger. After they got to know each other, they instantly became really close even if they're not same-aged. Ryujin can never be this close to anyone, not even to the boys who've been with her since her freshman days.

"Okay... But I'm almost there, right?"

"Yes! Now, come on! Just a few more steps, and you'd finally know how to play floorball!"

"Fine, show me some more moves then, teacher~"

Yuna laughed and playfully shoved her, before they decided to play some more to kill some time before dismissal.

"Hey, Ryujinnie~"

"Oh, hello Soobin oppa... Where's the other guys?"

"They're at the rooftop, playing mobile games as usual. Anyways, they wanted to have you there... Are you free?"

"O-Oh... A-Actually, I a-already had p-plans with Yuna..."

"You know, Kai is starting to regret introducing you to Yuna. You're starting to lose time for us, and the boys are sad. They think that you don't consider us as your friends anymore..."

"W-What?! No, no, y-you're my friends! Soobin oppa, y-you know—"

"Geez, calm down Ryu, I was just kidding!"

Ryujin stood there dumbfoundedly as she stared at the tall guy, who was currently laughing loudly while clutching his stomach. After a few seconds, he finally stopped and dramatically wiped a fake tear from laughing.

"We're not mad Ryu, in fact, we are happy for you!"

"Really?... Why so?"

"We've never saw you this much comfortable and happy around someone— not even with us, but it's fine. Plus, it seems like Yuna is happy to be this close with you..."

Soobin smiled warmly at the younger girl, patting her head softly. Ryujin can't help but to smile widely at the thought of the 'Sunshine girl', not denying the fact that she was really getting closer to her.

"Yeah... Thanks for understanding, oppa. I promise, I'll catch with you and the boys soon!"

"Aigoo, it's fine Ryu... Now go, Yuna's probably waiting for you. See you around Ryu, just tell us if there's anything wrong 'kay?"