Chapter 1: My New Life BEGINS

KIYOTAKA'S POV

April

as i said my farewell to Matsuo for my new school for the Entrance Ceremony

I rode the bus to school, it was a bumpy ride and it was also pretty crowded filled with High school students with the same uniform as i, there was a sale's worker and an elder woman who seems to be having trouble standing upright, she was wobbling so badly it was dangerous for her to keep standing there.

The bus was now mostly empty when i boarded it.
I was sitting next to me was a beautiful girl with black hair tied with a braid. As i looked at the book she was reading . "My sole Crime and thus i get Punish" a book that is very interesting book a story confines to debate, whether it was right to kill someone or not, so long as it was done for the sake of justice.

It seems she has notice me looking at her and shot me a glare thus i adverted my gaze instantly.
i forgot the girl sitting next to me and patiently waited for my destination. The weather was especially fine today not a single cloud in the sky it was good and refreshing start that i could almost fall asleep but-.

"Ah Excuse me but shouldn't offer your seat to this elderly lady?" Someone asked
to which my eyes were about to close we're brought me back to the Cruel thing called reality.
Huh? Could this person was angry towards me?.... then i realized i wasn't the one getting scolded it was this

Young well built blonde man looking really familiar to me but i couldn't figure it out if we had met before. The Blonde Man was wearing the same uniform as me was sitting at the priority seats, the elderly lady stood right next to him and the sale's lady stood besides the Elderly lady/

"Hey! you there can't you see this elderly lady can't stand upright?" said to the Blonde guy

Apparently she wanted the the blonde haired boy to give up his seat.
Her voice was heard by everyone in the bus.

"That's really a crazy question lady?" the blonde boy said
he didn't look like his not gonna give up his seat.

"Why should i eye offer up my seat there's no reason for me to do so?" the blonde boy said to the sale's lady

"Because your sitting in the priority seats, so it's only natural for you to offer up your seat" the sale's lady said 

"I don't understand?. Priority seats are just that: Priority seats. I have no legal obligation to move. Since I'm currently occupying this seat, I should be the one to choose whether or not to move. Am i suppose give up my seat because I'm young HA! That reasoning is nonsense"
Judging from his behavior  he doesn't look like the type who will take advices from anyone. and i didn't think were such people in this society. i thought that the argument would continue further but then a beautiful girl who was standing at the front came towards the middle of the bus.

"Um anno Excuse me is anyone of you are willing to give up your seat, please it doesn't matter who it is?" The beautiful girl had waist length strawberry blonde hair, violet blue eyes and thus again she looked very beautiful.

At first i thought of giving up my seat, so that way the problem would be solved quickly, should it continue any longer it would become more troublesome, since i was young i wouldn't have any any problem standing. Deciding that, I looked around the bus if there are anyone willing to give up there seat and noticed there were two kinds of people those who pretended they hadn't heard anything and those who looked hesitant. But the girl next to me paid no mind to what was happening.

I scanned the bus quickly to check whether anyone else is willing to offer up their seat. Since no one was willing to offer their seat i sighed and decided to offer mine so i raised my hand