Part 1 The very First Meeting

Anirudh's POV
As her lips touched mine, my hands started going to her shoulder to push her away but gradually landed softly on her shoulder when I closed my eyes for blinking and felt a person having the exact same face like me offering his hand to a little girl ( end of hira mandi)  who was none other than "apni maa ki bondita" , then I felt them laughing out loud (end of bed wetting track), then they both were lighting diya (diwali one). Then I opened my eyes with a jerk when I saw a grown up girl dying in the person's arms and concluded that the girl dying was the same girl who was kissing me with all the passion she had. Then i heard a boy yelling the name of any girl to find her out. , "bondita, bondita kaha ho tum?" Then I felt her suffering from lack of oxygen and pushed her away. After being parted she started laughing out loud and i remembered the laughter of the little girl I saw just now and the laughter of the girl laughing in front of me. The two were almost same.
Then the boy who was finding his girl reached our place and hugged her. I was shocked as he said, "bondita, kaha chali gayi thi tum, kitna dara diya tha tumne"
I wasn't shocked because the things that happened but by the name bondita.

Bon : Ivan kiss
She was about to fall down as she was drunk but that boy catches her.
Boy : kya kiss
Bon : maine
(So the boy's name is Ivan) he turned his head here and there and found no one but me.
POV END

Ivan : tum kon ho?
Me : main Anirudh Roy Chaudhary
Ivan : tum the yaha jab bondita yaha aayi, kya kuch aisa waisa toh nahi kar diya yaha bondita ne
Anirudh : kuch nahi kiya
By listening to this Ivan felt relived and said
Ivan : acha hua, isne toh bola tha mujhe ki mujhe thodi si bhi chad jati hai par main hi nahi mana.
Anirudh : bas isne mujhe kiss kar diya
Ivan : kya!
Anirudh : haa
Ivan : bhai mujhe maaf kar aur ise bhi, sari galti meri hi hai. Mujhe man leni chahiye thi iski baat.
Anirudh : it's okay par aisa agli baar nahi hona chahiye.
And then they left.

Anirudh's POV
That night I couldn't sleep as I remembered the scenes happened and all the things I saw by closing my eyes. I just had a nap and during it remembered all my deeds of past life. The girl who kissed me today was none other than my bondita, to whom I loved the most. We seprateted that day but even the nature wanted our souls to be united.