Teasing - Part 2

Warning: Strong language and sexual content.

A/N: Do forgive me for the long waiting time, but work and college have been exhausting, not to mention my lack of motivation. Anyways, enjoy.

Also, feel free to match the song's energy while you read this part; trust me ;)

• • •

Every fibre of my body tingles with nerves and excitement as I dial Jonathan's cellphone number. I would call his office's, but I wouldn't want anyone at Arkham eavesdropping by mistake.

A few weeks ago, we were in his office on our anniversary and he wouldn't stop teasing me. Biting his lip, running a hand through his gorgeous, dark locks of hair, opening up his shirt, revealing that sexy chest of his... God, I'm getting all flustered just thinking about it.

The point is, he kept teasing me all day and when we finally got home and did some pretty naughty stuff... HE WOULDN'T LET ME COME!

Ugh, it was sooo frustrating! Pretty hot, not gonna lie, but so frustrating! The memory of his torture and that sexy, yet annoying smirk of his helped me come up with a sweet plan for revenge.

"Hello?" after a tone or two, Jonathan's deep, velvety voice sounds from the other end of the line.

"Hi, Johnny!" I say with a smile while lying on my stomach in bed.

"Hello, darling! To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Oh, nothing special; just checking up on my man. You busy?" I start playing with my legs moving them up and down.

"Just writing down some reports and signing up some papers. Pretty boring stuff, but I'm almost done. Is your day going well?" Even if we've been dating for quite a few years now, his tone is always so proper and polite; I absolutely adore that about him.

"Oh, it's going excellent" and it's about to get even better. It's a good thing he can't see my cheeky smirk. "Say, darling... Could you help me with something?"

"Anything, my love. Just name it" god, he's so dreamy! It almost makes me feel bad for what I'm about to do.

"Well, I was trying on some outfits for our future dates and I was wondering if you could tell me what you think about them. Is it okay if I send you some pictures?"

"Huh, that's a new one. But, uh- sure, go ahead" and here we go.

"Thanks. Here's the first one" I send him a picture of me with a pair of dark, skinny jeans, a silk, space blue camisole with a lace trim tucked in and a pair of high heels. "What do you think?"

 "What do you think?"

"Well, well, well. Don't you look sexy and classy?"

"You really think so?" I start twirling a strand of hair around my finger and smile at his comment.