A - Z (NSFW Edition)

A/N: I apologise for my absense, but graduating college and starting the dreaded "adult life" can be quite time-and-energy-consuming. I do have been working on a regular chapter (perhaps the longest one I've written so far, well, maybe; I don't know, it feels that way) and I hope you enjoy it as much as I am, but in the mean time, I wanted to give you a little something for the wait, so here's a short but rather entertaining prompt, cheers, xx.

Also, I know the title is self-explanatory, but as always:

WARNING: Sexually related content.

• • •

Young Jonathan's version
(Portrayed by Charlie Tahan, between his teen and young adult years, based on the New Earth Universe and Gotham storylines)

Young Jonathan's version(Portrayed by Charlie Tahan, between his teen and young adult years, based on the New Earth Universe and Gotham storylines)

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Aftercare is a must between you two. Jonathan's never really been close let alone intimate with anyone before, so ever since you came into his life, he's become really fond of you; not to mention that whenever you hold him and you rest your lips on the top of his head, all the scary thoughts go away. You love doing so, especially playing with his messy hair, making him feel safe and loved. After all, given everything that he's been through, you can't help being quite protective of him.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Jonathan is actually very insecure and experiences a lot of self-hatred. One could argue that there isn't any part of himself that he likes, but he's starting to actually believe you when you tell him that you love his sapphire blue eyes, his long, graceful fingers, and his soft, messy hair. As for you, he likes pretty much everything about you, but for some reason he adores the area of your neck, your clavicles and your shoulders. Also, you've caught him staring at your breasts quite a few times now.

 Also, you've caught him staring at your breasts quite a few times now

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He usually comes inside, but always with a condom, obviously. We don't want any teen pregnancies now, do we? He was speechless when you first asked to taste it and he's ashamed to admit it, but he loves it when you swallow.