1. Just a girl

________________________      ⚠️Please don't leave comments that aren't meant to be a form of feedback or criticism on this story! On this profile, the comment section is exclusively for criticism and feedback

⚠️Please don't leave comments that aren't meant to be a form of feedback or criticism on this story! On this profile, the comment section is exclusively for criticism and feedback.
While you have the freedom to comment whatever you want here it is preferred to be in such a way that the writer can improve the quality of the story! Just know that if you do otherwise your comment will be deleted ⚠️

__________________________

           Felix sighed looking at the car window, he had just taken a break from reading, and his eyes ached. They were visiting Paris, to see his naive and obedient cousin and his dubious father. Felix never liked Gabriel, especially after his aunt's mysterious disappearance. Especially after his father's death ...

Although the blond would admit that he was a little jealous of Adrian for keeping his father, he wouldn't want Adrien's fate. Gabriel was not really, "maternal" on the contrary, he was extremely cold and secretive. Visits to Paris were annoying, especially since he had to lie to his mother to cover up his "perfect cousin" every time he wanted to get away from a photoshoot or leave the house unnoticed.

Why? To see his friends, some plebeians who are burning his head with all sorts of filth from the lower classes. He had grown tired of covering for Adrien. He got up and went down the hall, stopped abruptly in front of a feathered hat sitting next to his uncle's laptop. He knew he didn't have to get involved, but his curiosity was gnawing at even exceptional people like Felix.

Apparently, the model was the winner of a fashion contest made by the company "Gabriel Agrest" organized in his cousin's high school. Adrien was going to wear it at the next photoshoot. Pretty impressive work, it took a set of exceptional skills to sew those feathers mysteriously to give that reflection.

"Felix, " Mr. Agrest called his name ", what are you doing on my computer?"

"I was looking at the details of the product," explained the blonde, "impressing work."

"Yes, Miss Dupan-chang made a good choice, but I beg you not to go into my personal belongings." I wouldn't want anyone to think you modified the result."

"Yes, Uncle, Felix retired, something else, uncle."

"Yes?"

"Is this girl one of Adrien's friends?"

"Yes, as far as I know, why didn't you ask him yourself?"

"I wouldn't want to disturb his schedule, I know how strict you are with him. But the work is really exceptional."

Gabriel nods.

"If you want to meet the girl, she'll be at the photoshoot tomorrow."

" Excellent! I'll go with Adrien then, I'm sure Mom won't be upset if I do. She'll be too busy shopping anyway. Have a good day, uncle."