Chloe's Confession Letter

Dupain-chang you should feel honored that I am taking time out of my schedule to write this secret note to you! As I said I don't like you! However, I guess I started to tolerate you more after you gave me that gift...

I never gave you anything, literally! All I gave was hate and rudeness, and I was fine if you gave me that back. But you didn't...

Truth is, Dupain-cheng, I envy you. I envy your friendships, I envy the people you have near you, I envy the love life you have. I envy your talent and intelligence knowing I will never poses such aptitude, even my mother pick you over me...

I hate you for making me write this down! You have no idea how miserable your mere presence made me feel! Don't get me wrong, I hate a lot of people! But you have a special spot on my blacklist.

Listen, I know I have no right to advise you but... I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO THROW THE THING I WANT THE MOST IN THIS WORLD LIKE IT MEANS NOTHING!

I want your friendships, I want people to care for me the way they do for you. You don't know how much I yearn for your life! And I am not going to allow you to give it all away just because you had your heart broken a few times! Look at me, everyone hates me, but did you ever see me fall?  No, because is not worth throwing your life away for someone else.

You have the greatest family a girl could ever hold, friends that would give their life for you, and Couffaine's eternal devotion.  Things that people like me would kill to have! So why I on earth would you throw all that away? Don't be like me Dupain-chang, don't lose them...

I would do anything to have what you hold Marinette, to have true love and devotion, to have talent and be appreciated. But we aren't all that lucky! Please don't throw the things I want the most away like that, seeing you do that will crush me more than your already bright presence did.

Cherish your relationships, cherish your friends, and don't ever think you have nothing. Because, Dupain-Change, you have no idea what having nothing is like! But I do, and I will be damned if I will allow you to give it all away! Take notice of my warning!

P.S. We never spoke!
P.P.S. I hate you! But I do respect you more now.