7.Experience loss and the opportunity to heal.

"Nothing hurts more than seeing the person you love loving someone else

"Nothing hurts more than seeing the person you love loving someone else."

" A shame you won't be here for the premiere of your collection dear," Amali pet her on the check," but I am sure your parents worry about you."

" I did my part," marinette sighed," if my collection doesn't sell, it would be a loss on your part, and I don't wish to witness such shame."

" Now dear, be more positive, I am sure you did well," she put a hand on Felix's shoulder.

He looked at his mother and sighed.

" It was a pleasure meeting you lady Dupainchang," he handed her a bouquet of lilies," have a wonderful life.

She gladly accepted it.

" Thank you, Felix. You taught me a lot more than you think in those couple of weeks.Nǐ bùshì yīgèrén! Guà zài nàlǐ! Rúguǒ nǐ bù zhīdào nǐ yào qù nǎlǐ, rènhé yītiáo lù dūhuì dài nǐ dào nàlǐ. ." she smiled and hug him.

Felix wasn't much of an emotional person, but he answered in her language after they broke the hug.

" Yuánfèn ràng wǒmen qiānlǐ xiāngféng, yī rì rú sānqiū, zhù nǐ yīshēng xìngfú měimǎn. Xīwàng nǐ néng zhǎodào nǐ yīng dé de ài. "

Marinette just smiled and nod before parting ways and getting on her plane. She waved goodbye and similar to what she did in Paris watched the two British citizens until they were out is sight. But her happiness was short-lived. Alya didn't answer any of her calls and she feared that something might have happened, that hawkmoth got her, or that someone got hurt. And then instant regret got her. She should have never put that burden on her friend, never that responsibility on Alya's shoulder.

How cruel and selfish of her? Sacrificing Paris, France for her dreams. No! She shouldn't think that! She was back now and she will do her best to fix things, no matter how hard they seem. It was her duty for her home and family. And she didn't regret coming to England either! She fixed things with Felix, her collection will be presented in a few weeks, and she will be virtually present through a screen.

She pops her phone out of its socket and sends a quick message before shutting it completely.

🐞🐞🐞

A few hours later the Ephel tower entered the perimeter and Marinette jumped her tired eyes open when they flew right past it. She was back! Oh, she missed home! She couldn't wait to see her family!

Even if a bit of fear softens her legs upon descending the stairs Paris seems unharmed. She just hopes Alya wasn't hurt.

" Marinette!" her parents yelled in unison rushing to gig her.