5.Journey To London

" I said I wasn't going to be selfish, yet here I am ."

" Alya Césaire," Tikki floated in front of her eyes making the redhead gasp," Alya Césaire the one with the kindness heart. I am Tikki, the kwami who gave ladybug her powers. She send me for your aid, I shall grand thou the power to break thy youk of thou heart. It shall become the wings of rebellion that break the wings of captivity. You shall use it to protect Paris. "

Alya gasped, she couldn't believe it.

" Me? Protect Paris? " she cupped the earrings into her palm " This is awesome!"

🐞🐞🐞

        Marinette looked at the ground floor of the airport, she was really doing this? Lady Graham and Felix were not too far away from her, just exiting their limo and getting in line for the plane. Strange that they flew with an ordinary plane instead of their private jet but it wasn't her place to judge others' decisions.

" Ms. Graham, Felix, she saluted them both making a small bow.

" I am so happy to see you accepted our offer, Marinette dear." Amilie smiled," if your collection becomes a hit you can earn a nice penny for yourself. "

" Thank you, lady Graham. I am anxious to start working. "

The woman laughed.

" There will be plenty of time for that dearly, aren't your parents her with you?"

" We are bad with goodbyes, I didn't want to make them suffer from my leaving."

" I see, well, let's hope for the best. Here is your ticket seat 21B. I apologize you won't be next to me or Felix but we booked you last minute. "

" Not a problem ma'am, I shall see you in the UK. "

" Don't forget to call your parents when you arrive. "

       Marinette gave one last look to Paris before taking her seat in the first class, she said she wasn't going to go, but everyone was so supportive that she didn't want to disappoint them. All her classmates called telling her to go and live her dream. They said they would feel guilty if she didn't. And then it was Adrien, when Kagami encouraged her it broke her heart.

       She know it wasn't a malicious intent but it felt like she was glad Marinette would be away from Adrien. And it hurt, inferiority hurt, rejection hurted, but being unloved hurted the most. Seeing him with her hurt. But what could she do? She has no right over other ppl's feelings.

" Oh, my Adrian..." she silently sobs looking at the Ephel tower peak as they fly above it to the Uk. " Why couldn't I tell you that I love you? I wasted my life and lost you regardless. You should have known but... I didn't tell you. It's my fault, it's all my fault! "

       She didn't know what triggered this realization, even if she did have a lot of self-reflection the last few days. She was pathetic, wasn't she? Adrian wasn't the last boy on earth but he alone held the key to her heart.

       The journey was short, shorter than she thought, only a few hours of the plane flying, and they were already in the limo heading to the Graham household. Marinette smiled, seeing how Felix, like a child, fell asleep on his mother's lap and Amali just caressed him.

" Look over there lady Dupain Chang," she pointed out the window to a big three-story building," that's the Le Vanily fashion house,"

Marinette didn't answer just gasp at the elegant building.