6.Return home

Marinette manages to soak up some culture at London museums, visit the Queen at Buckingham Palace, take the perfect picture with Big Ben, just some of the many iconic places to go in London

Marinette manages to soak up some culture at London museums, visit the Queen at Buckingham Palace, take the perfect picture with Big Ben, just some of the many iconic places to go in London. Glide high above the Thames with the Emirates Air Line cable car, which provides stunning views of the city, departing every 30 seconds from the Greenwich Peninsula and the Royal Docks, the sights by day or admire the city as it twinkles at night.  a tour with one of the Yeoman Warders around the Tower of London, one of the world's most famous buildings. Discover its 900-year history as a royal palace, prison and place of execution, arsenal, jewel house, and zoo! Gaze up at the White Tower, tiptoe through a medieval king's bedchamber, and marvel at the Crown Jewels.

" Thank you for taking me, Felix," she smiled while looking at the blonde, " I am glad we got to talk."

He didn't respond, he just eyed her for a while then returned to his phone.

" Well, I think you would feel uncomfortable with a total stranger as a guide, better to feel safe. Beside, I don't mind, me and mother visit those places almost weekly. Would you believe a kid ever got enough of visiting Hogwarts park?"

Marinette eyed him with surprise.

" I seem it 56 times, mother loved it too," he explained offering his hand for her to hold into, what a gentleman.

"You are a direct kind of person," she said the truth, he was," so I will be directed to you. Did you send me the flower delivery in my room?"

" Well, of course! What did you think, that someone entered like some scrappy stalker and left it there?"

" It was a very romantic gesture. " she smiles, and he sights.

" It was an apology for the rude way I spoke, I have no right to judge your feelings, even if I do believe you are in the wrong. "

" That's very mature of you mr. Graham. "

" No, it's not!" he almost cursed mad at himself," I shouldn't have hoped to change your mind! That's horrible! I acted like a child! I never did that before! It's embarrassing!"

"  That's how in love people act," Marinette explains," you never been in love before?"

He eyed her for a bit.

" Pardon my outbursts lady Dupainchang, I just, I don't know what got over me."

" There is no need for such a thing, I understand you. " she looked to the ground," I feel the same way when I see Adrain and Kagami. It's like I want to do something about it but I know it's wrong so I just let it chew my heart. "

" You are an amazing person lady Dupain-Chang, not only you are intelligent,  fair, honest, and beautiful, " he squeezes her palm," but you are also wise, I really hope we can still keep in touch after you return to Paris. "