CHAPTER 5: Kyungsoo's Return

🌷🌷🌷

The stench of rusty metallic scent of blood lingered around as the coldness hugged the four walled dark room silently.

"You're not gonna speak?" The man wearing leather gloves asked terrifyingly calm as he landed another bone-crushing punch on the target's face after no response. His voice deep and cold in the dark cemented underground floor.

"Kill me." The man spoke weak as his mouth spluttered in blood.

Another punch, the sound of a broken nose emitted a cringey sound.

"Kill me instead." He spoke coughing almost begging. The man was tied up on a wooden chair, his wrist bleeding from his struggle to escape and his swelled face almost unrecognizable. His comrades cold dead beside him, bullet planted on their foreheads.

"You're a tough one, eh?" Chanyeol spoke grimly as he was losing his patience like a bottle of wine being poured on the ground.

"I know nothing!" He sobbed as he struggled to get up but failed.

"Here's what's gonna happen." Chanyeol spoke as he stalked towards the man like the predator he is.

"How many fingers do you have to lose before you start talking?" He whispered quietly and this created a spark on the bleeding man's eyes as it finally brought fear on him.

Silence.

"Pliers." He spoke. A life form moved on the side revealing Jongin silently passed a plier to Chanyeol.

Swiftly, Chanyeol was on the man's side and before he knew it, his thumb was already separated from his body.

"One down, nine to go." Chanyeol smirked darkly with no remorse. The man wailed in pain as he frantically shouted in agony.

"Scream all you want. You can't be heard outside." He mocked as he slapped the man across the face.

"Now tell me where did my cargo went and we'll finally kill you." He asked, crouching a little bit to face the prey on the chair.

The man hyperventilated as he saw Chanyeol holding his thumb.

"C-Convention center, please let me go!" The man trembled in fear, his blood dripping from his decapitated finger.

"Where?" Chanyeol asked.

"Please! Let me live!!!" He begged.

"Too late for that, where exactly is this convention center." He asked again, clearly his patience draining from his expression.

"Let me give you another motivation," he spoke and grabbed the latter's hand and with no remorse, he cut the man's point finger.

The man wailed in pain. His eyes heavy in fear as he cried, blood everywhere in his body.

"Daejeon! Convention center in Daejeon!" And before he pleaded for mercy, his eyes met the tip of Chanyeol's gun and before he knew it, his vision turned black as a bullet was planted right on his skull.

"You heard that? My gift is on Daejeon. Pick them up for me." Chanyeol spoke casually as he tried to brush off the blood stains on the hem of his suit.

"Yes boss." Jongin answered attentively.

"Tell Suho I need him, and send men to clean my playground." He mumbled before exiting the door.

Right when he was on the exit on the underground floor, his men immediately offered him a clean suit and collected the bloody gloves he used to beat the shit out the men who stole his cargo.