CHAPTER 1: Fate

🌷🌷🌷

"Enough with that, Chanyeol." Kris begged as he grabbed the bottle of liquor on Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol glared at him and gave a firm grip on the neck of the green tinted bottle plenty of liquor.

"I needed these stuffs." Chanyeol slurred as he pulled his hand and took a big gulp of the liquid inside the bottle. The burning sensation flowing down his throat soothed him in an ironic way. He scrunched his face as he tasted the bitter aftertaste of it but nonetheless, he sighed in satisfaction.

"You should be heading home. You always drink until you get knocked out. It's bad for your health. You got kids, Chanyeol. You need to atleast go home to check for them, they are looking for you. It's not me or Kai that needed them, they needed you." Kris made a point as he looked pitifully at Chanyeol's state who at that time was spacing out, his eyes lidded and alcohol dripped on the side of his red lips as it slithered and poured onto his expensive black polo shirt.

"I don't have a face to show up on them. I don't even know how to take care of them properly." Chanyeol voice was broken, filling that sad void by taking another big gulp of the liquid as he shook the thought away. He wanted to forget his problems and here's one of his best mates reminding him about it.

They are now inside a high class underground night club on the city of Seoul. Only the high profiles and wealthy people get to enter this noisy and smokey, but luxurious club. It was full of liquors not alone the dancers and entertainers that looked wealthy and stunning.

A tall blonde American woman neared the two. The female are on her skirts and school uniform cosplay looked at Kris before landing her sticky look at Chanyeol with that playful smirk.

"We don't need you in this table." Kris spoken a little bit of distaste lingered on his words.

"Yes we do." Chanyeol retorted as he pulled the girl on his lap rather harshly.

Chanyeol was now drunk and he liked it because everytime he is dead drunk, he forgets all his problem.

The slutty high class entertainer giggled and touched Chanyeol's chest sensually, rolling her hips back and forth on top of the drunk man to get friction as he batted her lashes towards him.

Chanyeol just flashed a drunken smirk as he let the blonde untie his neckties and unbutton his shirt, revealing a part of his toned chest and perfect abs.

Kris sighed and massaged his temple in frustration. He poured himself a glass of tequila and gulped it all down before standing up while looking at the two with a disgusted face.

"Let's just talk about tomorrow when you're sober." Giving up, he reluctantly bid goodbye as he walked out from the VIP room grumpily to escape the steamy scene that's going to happen between them. And besides he knew Tao would never like him sticking long in this kind of place.

"Yeah. Go out now, I have someone to satisfy my needs." Chanyeol slurred smirking as he let the girl devour his hot lips and undo his clothes for a hot service.

.

.

.

Chanyeol woke up with a pounding pain in his head. Grunting, he sat up on the bed only to find his body bare naked, a satin silky sheet covered his middle. He turn his head where he felt a weight on his side and saw a girl calmly sleeping with her head on his chest.