💙ENHYPEN ⚠️find you in my next life⚠️

Kpop
Jakehoon
Angst, slight fluff too
Reincarnation story
⚠️major character deaths, mention of sexual harassment and sexual assault, rape, murder, suicide, homophobia, cutting/ self harm⚠️
It's a bit messy because it's supposed to take place in the 1900 a bit so....um...but not everything is old style because i don't think i can do that. It's hard but I'm trying.
I don't believe in reincarnation but i just really wanted to write this, so enjoy!
Korean-English
*__________________________________*

This story starts different from most other stories. Not at Jake or at Sunghoon. No, someone else.

Kang Younghoon, a 17 year old ice skater. The korean male worked hard for his place, he's the number 1 korean ice skater. Even world wide he's popular. After all, the 17 year old is simply perfect. His body slim and tall, face perfect, voice honey sweet and the personality of an angel

Any woman or man would fight for him. From the age of 6 he started ice skating, quickly rising in popularity. He had a happy childhood, apart from only living with his mother. His father died before Younghoon was even born.

A bubbly extroverted boy ready to conquer the ice skating world. He learned quite fast and was obedient. A kind hearted kid. During competitions he was there to win but would also cheer on others.

But something went wrong. As Younghoon entered high school he started becoming silent. His mother noticed it.

"Younghoon darling, is something wrong?" The 17 year old sighed. "The teachers...." she sat down next to him at the table. "A few of the teachers touched me. One tried to pin me on the desk when he was alone with me in class. He pulled my shirt. I'm scared mom."

"I'll get you to a new school right away!" Within a few weeks Younghoon switched schools. The ice skater was like a beat up dog, not trusting anyone anymore.

As he walked throught the hall he made eye contact with a brown haired male. Younghoon's heart skipped a beat. He never felt that before.

The guy walked up to him. Younghoon flinched slightly as the boy reached out his hand. "I'm Alex." Carefully Younghoon took his hand. "I'm Younghoon." Alex gasped. "You're the famous ice skater right?"

"Yup, that's me." The brunette just stared in awe. "Can i be your friend?" Younghoon nodded.

Over the span of a month Alex and Younghoon got extremely close. Alex was aloud to come to Younhoon's practices which was almost everyday. The Australian male was lucky to say Younghoon was his best friend. Yes, they upgraded to best friends.

The first thing Alex noticed this by was that Younghoon let him touch him. Younghoon didn't let his other friends do it. It all had to do with what happened at the other school.

"Hey...Alex....I've been thinking about something....when I'm 18 I'm going to do my military service which would mean i would be away for two years. Sure there are breaks but...i-i had a stupid question..."

"Stupid questions don't exist, tell me." Alex started at the skater and the younger felt his face heat up. "If i come back from the military....do you want to...date me?"

The Australian male was too shocked for words. "But your reputation. Korea is still homophobic." Younghoon sighed and hung his head. "But i will." The younger smiled and blushed slightly.

Younhoon's 18th birthday rolled around. The next day he would leave to serve the military. Alex came over. "Hey Hoon." The ice skater smiled and took Alex to his room. "I got you a gift."