💙ENHYPEN |you should be mine

Kpop
Jakehoon
(Sunki, Jaywon)
Angst, fluff
⚠️possessiveness⚠️
Enjoy
Korean-English
+_____________________________×

Jake was frustrated. The cycle frustrated him. What cycle you ask? Thw love cycle surrounding Sunghoon. Sunghoon always flirted with Sunoo. Touchy interactions. Sunoo always just giggled and held onto the touch. But Sunoo was more into Ni-Ki.

Ni-Ki liked to either give his attention to Sunoo or flirt with Sunghoon. Not to forget that Jay was flirty with Sunghoon too sometimes. But Jay wasn't that much of a threat since he was very visibly into Jungwon. Although Jungwon was flirty with Sunoo too sometimes which made Sunghoon angry.

Heeseung was quite neutral. He flirted with everyone once in a while. Yet it was so frustrating, Jake could go yandere if he didn't watch out. So what he often did was trip the others. Mainly when the cameras weren't on.

Sunoo was watching a movie in the living room. Sunghoon covered the screen with his hand. "Hey, I'm more interesting then the movie." Sunoo laughed as Sunghoon gave a playful smirk. Jake held himself back from pulling Sunghoon away. He was extremely annoyed.

Ni-Ki walked past Sunghoon, brushing his hand past Sunghoon's on purpose. That's where Jake came in. Without being too obvious that it was him he tripped Ni-Ki. "Ni-Ki! Are you oke?!" Sunoo put the tablet down and ran towards Ni-Ki. Sunghoon stood there, frozen.

During the rest of the week it happened quite often. Jake was done. He did this for almost a year. Sunghoon was his and he would tell him that right now. He looked for Sunghoon just to find him doing a vlive with Sunoo and Ni-ki. Annoyed Jake went back to the dorm and waited.

When Sunghoon returned Jake was half asleep. "Hey Jake." Sunoo greeted. "You look good today." Sunghoon added. Jake was frozen for a second but stood up quickly. Ni-Ki saw Jake's gaze fixed on Sunghoon and took Sunoo's hand. Jake walked past Sunghoon tripping him. Before Sunghoon could reach the ground Jake caught him so that Sunghoon couldn't get out of his grip.

Jay was out so Jake took Sunghoon to his room and locked the door. Ni-Ki looked at the door, frozen in place. "I knew it." Sunoo mumbled. "What do you mean?" "That Jake is possessive."

Sunghoon was pinned onto Jake's bed. "J-Jake..." the younger was out of breath, like all the air in his lungs just got forced out and limited air could get back into them. "You're mine!" Sunghoon's face felt hot. "I-" he was cut off by Jake kissing him.

"I don't want you flirting with Sunoo! You belong to me!" The older waited for Sunghoon's response but got annoyed when he didn't. "Repeat after me. You belong to me." "You belong to me." Sunghoon said. Jake groaned. "You know what i mean! Don't play with me!"

Sunghoon said nothing, he seemed a bit upset. "I belong to you." Jake smiled, satisfied. "And i belong to you Hoonie." "C-can you read my mind." "No baby, your body

When Jake took Sunghoon back to the living room he was wearing Jake's clothes. Sunoo said nothing. His eyes were wide. "I-i didn't expect that..." Sunghoon was dazed sitting on Jake's lap.

From that moment on Sunghoon didn't flirt with Sunoo that much. If he did Jake would find out and remind Sunghoon of what he promised.

+_______________________×
I think I'm proud of this...i just wanted to make a oneshot with possessive Jake