💙ONEWE + ONEUS |Twins Expecting Twins

Kpop
Request for yeosangs_eclipse
Main persons/ships:Gimyeong(CyA and Dongmyeong) and Leeon/xido(Leedo and Xion.) confident CyA and Leedo.
Genre: mpreg, fluff.
Plot: the twin go to the doctor for a check up. Unexpectedly they get to know there both pregnant and expecting twins.
Enjoy
_______________________________________

Xion complained about feeling sick, and when Xion said he didn't feel oke Dongmyeong said he felt sick too. There boyfriends had enough of sitting back woried as there lover had to throw up. So they went to the doctor. Dongmyeong doesn't like the doctor at all and Xion is fine with it most of the time, incase they do something he doesn't want. Then he bites. (I found a clip of Dongmyeong biting, well trying, someone when he was at the unit. But Xion didn't get it from Dongmyeong. He almost never bites.) but the twins both have a different doctor for there checkup. CyA doesn't like that, Dongmyeong is deep inside a child who needs his twin brother at least 10 hours a day. If he didn't have Xion a day he would cry and sit in the corner the full day.

A while later the twins meet up again in the hallway. "Dongju!" the older hugs his little brother tight. "and?" Leedo puts his hand on his hip and looks at CyA. "he's pregnant, expecting twins." the older looks at him in shock. "that's scary, Xion has exactly the same." Dongmyeong is way to happy hugging Xion to even realize his own news, he did hear about Xion's pregnancy. "your having two baby's! I'm happy for you. But you won't forget me right?" CyA looks at Leedo, sadness in his eyes. Dongmyeong has a fear of people leaving and forgetting him. "of course I won't forget you. But your having twins to Myongie, your also pregnant." the other doesn't say anything and looks at his stomach and then back up at Xion. "I am?" he looks at CyA who smiles at him. "yes,thats what the doctor said." as they walk back to the car CyA let's the twins walk first and walks next to Leedo. "you seem stressed CyA, what's wrong?" The younger sighs. "he acts like a young child sometimes, I don't want him to get hurt." Leedo thinks for a second. "but your there for him to protect him, he should be fine with you around, right?" He nods slowly. And before there eyes Dongmyeong trips over Xion's foot. "Baby! Are you oke?" CyA rushes up to them. "yes, but I think my knee not." Xion is wearing shorts and Dongmyeong wanted to cross dress so he is wearing a pastle pick shirt with a matching skirt. His left knee has a big wound on it and is bleeding like crazy. "we'll fix it when where home." he lust nods and slowly stands up. Xion looks at his big brothers knee and feels bad about it. "let's go!"

When they sit in the car going back Dongmyeong sings along loudly with the CD that is playing. "but what do we tell the others?" CyA hums, his habit while he thinks. "you should tell the others. Just so they know to practice less with Xion. But how much does practicing playing a keyboard effect you?" The older shrugs. "not, but your movements when you preform or practice would be to much I think." in the back Dongmyeong is still singing, but Xion joined in singing even louder then his brother. "well, they seem happy." After a while Leedo starts singing along so CyA joins in too.

Eight months later

Both males went in labor on the same day and gave birth to both a boy and a girl. Dongmyeong couldn't help it and names the boy Dongju and the girl he names hope, because he wanted an English name for the girl. Xion named the boy Dong-Sun and the girl he names joy.
_______________________________________

I hope you liked it, let me know your opinion :<