💙NCT |sit still for once

Request for yangyangisherenow
Kpop
Little space
Fluff, angst
Little: Yang Yang
Caretaker: Johnny
Little space age: 2-3
⚠️fainting (in the background)⚠️
Enjoy
₩_______________________₩

Yang Yang was usually an angel. Calm and peaceful. But today he was not. He ran in and out of the practice room and yelled at the top of his lungs. Since Johnny was his caretaker he was responsible for Yang Yang. Johnny was careful with raising his voice to littles. Purely because he often took care of Mark too when the younger was in little space.

And Mark was extremely sensitive in little space so yelling would be the worst thing to do. "Yang Yang, sit down. Dada brought you toys to play with but you have to sit still." The little didn't listen and continued running. "Yang Yang. Sit down." "No!" And he kept on running. Due to all the things going on Mark fainted and Johnny noticed. So he used it to his advantage.

"If you don't stop running the hyungs will faint. You don't want that right?" "Don't want!" He yelled stomping his feet angrily. "Baby, don't yell." On purpose the little yelled louder at the top of his lungs. "This won't work." Taeyong said. "Let's take a break till Yang Yang calmed down." The little was utterly confused. "Dada play!" "Sorry baby, I'm tired."

Another tantrum. Stomping his feet and yelling. He tried to trow things too but having nothing to trow except bags which he knew he was not aloud to trow with was a bad idea. After fifteen minutes he calmed down. "Dada..tired." "come here." Johnny pulled the little onto his lap.

He kept the little there even when the little fell asleep. As he slept the others quietly practiced to not wake him up. But when he did wake up again he was a bit dazed from his nap. "Hey baby." "Dada." He hugged Johnny tight. "Do you want to get ice cream?" "Yes!" He got up and ran out. "practice in peace, I'll keep him distracted for a bit." "Thanks." And so he went out with the little to buy ice cream

_____________________₩

Sorry for it being so messy. I hope you still like it and thank you for requesting